sTabLauncher will give you the possibility to create and personalize your tabs by using any color, shape or transparency. Now you can have a clean desktop, and still have fast access to everything you need, with style.
· NET Framework 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Options : - Show on top os fullScreen application (YES/NO)
· By default it's set to false. This will cause sTabLauncher to hide when an application is running in fullscreen mode.
· Configuration file on the Application's directory
· By default it's false. If set to true, the configuration file will be on the same directory as the sTabLauncher.exe. This can be handy if you want to keep sTabLauncher on a memory stick, or if you want multiple instances running at the same time with diferent configurations.
· Back to .NET 2.0
· Why? Simply because .NET 2.0 is lighter on resources than 3.5.
· Option to install Babylon 8
· This update includes Babylon 8 which is in my opinion the best translator
· ever. Just press CTRL and click on any word on the screen to instantly
· get the translation. Try it, you wont regreat it.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function