Autorun Organizer 2.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Autorun Organizer 2.0:
- Support of the new startup locations: Services and Drivers. Autorun Organizer allows to to configure the delayed launch of the applications from these locations as for other startup applications.
- When displaying entries which are calling the third-party code by way of using the rundll32.exe program, the information about the actually called module is shown instead of rundll32.exe.
- A command for removing the selected entry has been added to the startup items list.
- Bug fixed: In some cases the new entries were not shown in the separate group as is customary in the program.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- ChemTable Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ OS Enhancements
The new and the oldThe software displays all the software scheduled for an automatic start, sorting them into recently added or old applications. Thus, you can easily find a program that you just installed or added to the start up list, because Autorun Organizer displays it at the top of the column.
The context menu contains useful leads, such as the file Properties window, the containing folder or a shortcut to the start up entry location. Each application can be moved from the Old applications category to the Recently added, and vice versa.
Software detailsYou can view such details as path, full name and start up status, for each application, in the lower area of the window. Most applications run with a slight delay, but some of them load instantly. You can adjust each program’s load delay, by entering a number of seconds. The modification acts the next time your computer starts.
You can easily add more programs to the start up list, by simply selecting them from the destination folder. Additionally, you may remove unwanted applications, such as those that take too long to load.
Loading logAutorun Organizer displays a daily report of the recent system load durations. In other words, it calculates the time it takes for your Windows to load and be fully functional. Installing many applications may add to the start up duration, and so do delayed programs. Moreover, data provided by this statistical function can help you appraise your system’s health.
ConclusionAutorun Organizer enables you to manage your system’s start up process, by deciding which applications should automatically run when Windows starts. The autorun priorities can easily be modified, programs may be added, removed or set to delayed load, in order to optimize your system’s start up, in consideration to your needs and convenience.
Autorun Organizer was reviewed by Elizabeta Virlan, last updated on March 20th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit