Simple tool that monitors the clipboard and creates a history of the elements that passed through, offering the possibility to retrieve them
The application installs easily and it is intuitive enough for less experienced users to be able to use it with no trouble whatsoever.
Immediately after the installation procedure the application is active and available in the system tray area. The tool is not restricted to saving snippets of text for longer periods of time as it can also hold entire files.
Monitoring of the clipboard can be interrupted at any time by the user and there is support for plain text, RTF, HTML, images and folders.
Moreover, its list of features includes image capturing capabilities, that can be triggered for the current window or for the entire screen straight from the tray icon.
By simply clicking on the tray icon the utility shows the history of the clipboard items and allows retrieving them with very little effort.
The configuration panel of the application includes the possibility to define the maximum size of the clipboard history and to prevent the copying of the same item twice.
For a quick view of the entire clipboard history users can set a shortcut key. Once the elements are displayed the user can select any of them to replace the current data in the clipboard.
- Recovering of the Clipboard content when it changes
- Keep this changes into a history
- View the active content of the Clipboard
- Enabling or disabling the monitoring of the Clipboard
- Support of multiple formats: Text, RTF, HTML, Image and Files/Directories
- Reset of an old or previous Clipboard item
- Interaction by a Tray Icon and/or a "Clip Zone"
- You can also Show/Hide the "Clip Zone"
- The "Clip Zone" can be transparent or no
- Make easier the "Copy/Paste" multi-operations between your different applications
- Rename an item
- Delete an item or clear all at once
- Send text (Text, RTF and HTML) by mail
- Get the properties of an item:
- Format (Text, RTF, HTML, Image or Files/Directories)
- Source (the application who's set data to the Clipboard)
- Length (Text, RTF and HTML) or Size for images and files
- State (Currently or not in the Clipboard)
- Date and Time of the capture
- And preview of the content
- Take Screen capture