CLIPTRAY keeps a history of all Clipboard activity.
You can recover an old or previously copied elements and reset it to the Clipboard. It is not a "Clipboard Manager," but is intended for an acceleration and simplification of operations via the Clipboard.
Here are some key features of "CLIPTRAY":
· Recovering of the Clipboard content when it changes.
· Keep this changes into a history.
· View the active content of the Clipbaord.
· Enabling or disabling the monitoring of the Clipboard.
· Support of multiple formats: Text, RTF, HTML, Image and Files/Directories.
· Reset of an old or previous Clipboard item.
· Interaction by a Tray Icon and/or a "Clip Zone".
· You can also Show/Hide the "Clip Zone".
· The "Clip Zone" can be transparent or no.
· Make easier the "Copy/Paste" multi-operations between your different applications.
· Rename an item.
· Delete an item or clear all at once.
· Send text (Text, RTF and HTML) by mail.
· Get the properties of an item :
-Format (Text, RTF, HTML, Image or Files/Directories).
-Source (the application who's set data to the Clipboard).
-Length (Text, RTF and HTML) or Size for images and files.
-State (Currently or not in the Clipboard).
-Date and Time of the capture.
-And preview of the content.
· Take Screen capture.