Custom Folder is a handy utility that adds a highly customisable "New Folder" function to the context menu to the Windows Explorer.
Using a single dialogue to manage user-defined templates, Custom Folder facilitates the creation of custom dated and time-stamped folders and even deals with incremental naming in case there is already a sub-folder with the same name.
Here are some key features of "Custom Folder":
· Place static text anywhere in the mask to define your default folder name
· Chose from a two or four digit year mask; two digit month mask and two digit day mask
· Chose from a two digit hour, minute and/or second field and add an optional three digit millisecond field
· By adding a simple switch, Custom Folder will automatically add a three digit incremented identifier to a default mask, making it ideal for backups or version control.
· Helping you to keep your filing tidy, the "trim" switch will instruct this program to trim any blank spaces from either end of the default folder name, ensuring that subsequent searches or batch operations are not bugged by unseen leading or trailing spaces.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Works with Windows x64