Keyman Desktop Light 7.1.268.0
A market-leading keyboard mapping solution
The Keyman Desktop Light application was designed to be a market-leading keyboard mapping solution, designed with the user in mind. Well-supported across Windows-based software, Keyman brings a simple solution to the complexity of typing in a range of languages and scripts that are either unsupported or only partly supported by the operating system.
- Keyman Contextual Input Method
- Number of Keyboards Loaded - 2
- Diagnostic Tools
- On-Screen Keyboard - basic
- Language Integration - basic
- Forum Access
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Some users experiencing sticky shift keys with Text Services Framework in Vista [I1713]
- Text Services Framework addin does not show keyboards in menu on some systems [I2010]
- Update for thread safety for Text Services Framework addin [I2095]
- Text Services Framework addin can interfere with clicks on buttons in FieldWorks [I2096]