Parallels Transporter Agent was created as an easy-to-use software that will enable you to rapidly migrate disk volumes or physical / virtual computers into a Parallels virtual disk or Parallels virtual machine.
Parallels Transporter Agent is an application that is installed on the remote physical computer you are migrating.
The tool manages to collect essential system data from the source computer and transfers it to Parallels Desktop over network or using the Parallels USB cable or an external storage device.
- 700+ MHz x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) processor (Intel or AMD).
- 768 MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM is recommended.
- 25 MB of hard disk space is required for the installation of Parallels Transporter package. 15 GB of hard disk space is recommended for each of the resulting virtual machines or virtual hard disks.
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (optional).
- Ethernet or WiFi network adapter.