User Account Manager 4.09
This software enables you to add / delete / move / import NT/2000 user accounts
Another feature of UAM is importing many accounts from a .csv or similar file. UAM uses templates to structure the way the accounts are setup. This way templates can be created for different types of users and by using the templates, all the accounts will be consistent. This simplifies the management of user accounts.
- Create user accounts in seconds.
- Create users directories with shares and NTFS permissions
- Create Exchange accounts
- Reset passwords with a click of a mouse button
- Delete users - Remove NT Accounts/Exchange Mailboxes, users data directories
- Delete user profiles from servers or workstations
- Change user settings, Group membership, AD Properties, with ease.
- Move users and users data between servers
- Import users via CSV file
- Windows Terminal server support
User Account Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!