A comprehensive and efficient software application designed to help you quickly type accented and other special Unicode characters with ease
The most common characters can be typed using easy to remember keyboard shortcuts, and less common characters can be selected and searched for by code or name using the built in Unicode character browser.
With WizKey, you can add accented capital letters by holding down shift while pressing the letter key, or by turning on Caps Lock.
- Type accented letters like é, à, ö, and symbols like ©, ∞, € with easy to remember shortcut keys.
- Works with any Windows application
- Type any unicode character supported by your current application's font with the Unicode Character Browser
- Search for unicode characters by name or category with the Unicode Character Browser
- Optionally type the html entity code (e.g. type "& Uuml;" instead of Ü) with the Unicode Character Browser
- Save time - You'll never need to remember Alt-Key combinations again
- No need to switch between keyboard input languages - Supports Spanish, German, French, Czech, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese accents and alphabets
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New 'extended extra' key mapping available
- WizKey might have stopped working after resuming from Windows hibernation (fixed)