Hardware Freak 2.0.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Hardware Freak 2.0.0:
- System Summary was added-> Now, in the end of your system test, "Hardware Freak" will generate a short report, including the most important information about your system, and you can add/edit this report before saving it to your system as a text file.
- Battery information was added-> for those of you who have laptops and want more information about the battery, including information about the battery capacity, chemistry, charge rate, status, model, and more...
- Better hard drive information -> Hardware Freak can now show you the temperature of your hard drive. Your hard drive must have S.M.A.R.T support for this feature to work.
- Hardware Freak Advisor (Beta) is now included -> This feature is designed for people who don't have much knowledge about PC hardware. The idea behind it is to simply translate hardware stuff into words, so that people without much knowledge in computers could get a better idea about their system.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 161 KB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Hanna Nao'm
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ System Info
Since this is a portable program, it is important to mention that it doesn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry.
You can copy it on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you need to get details about your system on the fly, without having to go through installation steps.
Hardware Freak sports a clean and intuitive interface that lets you select the type of information that you want to obtain.
You can view data about your CPU (e.g. processor, speed, cores, model, temperature, usage, current clock), motherboard (e.g. brand, model, serial number), BIOS (brand, version, SMBIOS version), CPU cache, RAM (e.g. available RAM, type, speed), as well as details about the battery of your laptop.
What’s more, the tool reveals lists with network adapters, printers and faxes, and USB ports, and lets you check information about the network adapter (name, manufacturer, ID, and speed), video card (e.g. manufacturer, memory, driver version, resolution), sound card (device, manufacturer, version), and storage devices (e.g. hard drive capacity, model, free space, average writing and reading speeds).
Last but not least, the utility provides details about the operating system (e.g. name, model, manufacturer, operating system, ID), optical drive (drive, name, description, media type, serial number), mouse, and keyboard.
Hardware Freak is also able to generate a system summary which comprises useful data about your system. Plus, you are allowed to save the text to a plain text file.
During our testing we have noticed that Hardware Freak displays data pretty quickly and without errors. It is quite friendly with system resources, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
All in all, Hardware Freak proves to be a reliable application that offers a handy set of tools, and is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
Hardware Freak was reviewed by Ana Marculescu, last updated on February 6th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7