The MSI Dual Core Center application was designed to be a MSI hardware monitor, overclock, fan and voltage control tool. Dynamic overclock I and Dynamic overclock II for motherboard and VGA.
The MSI Dual Core Center is exclusively for MSI products only.
Here are some key features of "MSI Dual Core Center":
- Key components status hardware monitor
- Monitor the Dual Core CPU each unit status
- D.O.T. Technology up to 12% improvement
- Optimize System status define
- Adjustable & monitor with "Dual CoreCenter" on windows system
- Auto speed up with system loading change
- 5 environment mode and 3 user define mode
- Combine with VGA CoreCell 3D, totally called "Dual CoreCell"
- If you are using an ATI graphic card, you must install ver. 8.41 driver and its additional applications to make Dual CoreCenter works normally. It is better to use recommended installation while installing an ATI VGA driver.
- fix the Voltage issue (3.3V 5V 12V)on MS-7597 08s