WMI-Explorer is a small and easy to use Inventory Tool to explore the WMI Database. WMI-Explorer uses the IWbemServices COM Interface to send Queries to WMI (the hardware driver has to be installed).
You can use the application to view basic information about the operating system of the hardware installed on a certain computer.
Here are some key features of "WMI-Explorer":
· explore Hardware Information (e.g. BIOS, Processor, Memory ...)
· explore OS Information (e.g. InstallDate, Organization ...)
· explore Software Information (e.g. InstallDate, PackageCache ...)
· configure and save customized WQL queries
· run in silent mode to save a TAB seperated report
· explore Registry Entries with EnumKey, EnumVal in the config file (wmiexp.xml)