Hardware Identify 1.5.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Hardware Identify 1.5.0:
- Updated multiple controls and cleaned up code.
- Added new "Lookup Selected Device" button on the main window, some users didn't realize they could double click on a item in the list to look it up in the database, so I added this button so new users will have an easier time with the program.
- Updated the graphics and layout of the program.
- Changed the default color scheme from the old default dark to the new lighter default. Users can always change the colors if they like
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ System Info
One way of finding out what’s in your computer case is to open the Device Manager and look in the supplied list of components or you can use Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify to obtain better and faster results.
Identify installed hardwareTweaking.com - Hardware Identify is capable of scanning your entire system and extracts information about all the exiting components, with or without installed drivers. The gathered data is presented in a list which displays the name of the component, manufacturer, error code, class, driver version and hardware’s ID.
You have the option to select one or all entries from the list, save them to clipboard and from there, copy the information anywhere you want in order to create a report or add it to a tech-support request.
Lookup hardware driversTweaking.com - Hardware Identify isn’t capable of automatically searching for the drivers you need but it can help you with the next best thing. With a simple right-click on an entry in the list, you are presented with the option to search Google for the driver by its name or by the component’s ID.
It’s not really something that guarantees you will find the exact drivers that you need but it’s surely a fast and accessible way of looking for them.
Gather system hardware informationTo wrap it up, Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify is by all means a practical and straight-to-the-point piece of software that you can easily use to identify components that are installed on your computer and update their drivers.
Hardware Identify was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila, last updated on February 11th, 2015
Also available: Hardware Identify Portable
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003