To access the shared devices over Internet or local network there is no need to purchase additional hardware devices. USB over Ethernet is the complete software solution! And it uses hardware of your computer only.
USB over Ethernet allows both to share USB device and connect shared devices remotely. To share the device you just need to install this program both on the computer where your USB device is plugged in and on the PC where you are going to use USB device remotely.
USB over Ethernet is easy to install and use. It supports a wide range of USB devices. This application does not require any special knowledge and installs easily right out of the box.
Here are some key features of "USB over Ethernet":
· 64-Bit compatible (x64)
· USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
· Device sharing, unsharing, connection and disconnection on-the-fly.
· VMware, Virtual PC compatible
· USB server and client are installed on one computer!
· Support of high-speed isochronous USB devices
· Remote USB devices auto-connection as soon as they become available for connection
· Broken network connection auto-reconnection
· USB device sharing without driver software installation
· Deny sharing or connection of specific USB devices
· Tray icon and menu for quick device sharing/unsharing and connection/disconnection
· 15 days trial period
· Nag screen at program startup
· Only one USB device can be connected at the same time
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better device sharing algorithm
· Fixed auto-connection issues
· Fixed callback on 64-bit systems