Monitors an eventlog, uses events on the local machine and polling on remote machines
It is able to listen to UDP and to tail a file or an SQL table in order to display the information.
In order to view the log information you must establish a connection to the source. It can will help you monitor any logs or folders.
- Listens to a UDP port either in broadcast or single endpoint mode.
- Monitors an eventlog, uses events on the local machine and polling on remote machines.
- Monitors a log file or folder. Doing a tail using polling.
- Monitors a table in a MS SQL-Server database. Doing a tail using polling.
- Monitors Atom and RSS feeds.
- Can highlight or hide messages depending on content.
- Supports multiple simultaneous listeners in each session.
- Supports several simultaneous sessions (MDI).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release makes it a lot easier to set up default settings: Just tick the check box left of the ‘Done’ button when you are about to start a session.
- I’ve also made the internal buffer size into a parameter you can set when configuring the viewer.
- Finally I updated the image and text for the text viewer documentation.