Implements drag-and-drop creation of workflows for automating tasks
You don’t have to know any scripting languages or write any code. Instead, you create and execute automation “workflows” simply by dragging and dropping each individual step of a process. It’s like creating a kitchen recipe. Action(s) is Simple Action(s) comes with dozens of prebuilt actions you can use to populate your workflows.
For example, say you want to resize dozens of images and send them to your friends by emails. By dragging individual actions into a new workflow, you tell Action(s) which files to resize, how big to make them, and where to who you want to send them.
Then run the workflow. Within minutes, all the images are in your friends' inbox. There's no limit to what you can do. Add more actions and you can do even more. You can save your workflows to use again, and even share them with friends, whatever operating system they are using.
Action(s) is Powerful Action(s) can do in seconds and minutes what would take you hours to do by hand. It gives you direct access and control of all the functionalities of your computer: file management, photo edition, Internet, emails... When you have to tackle complex or repetitive tasks, Action(s) is the right tool for the job.
- Simple interface:
- Browse or search a library of dozens of actions to find exactly what you need
- Drag and drop actions from the library to create workflows
- Documentation included with each action
- Available in English and in French
- Complete control:
- Dozen pre-installed actions control files, images, music, Internet and much more
- Easily manipulate files and folders
- Crop, scale, convert, and adjust images
- Execute commands lines functions within your workflow
- Extendable architecture for adding third-party actions
- Re-usable workflows
- Display controls allow action parameters to be customized each time a workflow is executed
- Portable formats ensure that Action(s) workflows can be shared with others, whatever their operating system is
- Encapsulated flow design enables workflows to be used within other workflows
- Developer tools:
- Easily create and share your own actions in Java