CASYSSO GPOJack is a handy and reliable application designed to manage the lifecycle of Group Policy Environments.
Only with GPOJack one colleague can browse and configure the Active Directory’s Group Policies and another can browse and configure the Group Policy Archives.
· IBM compatible PC with Pentium class microprocessor
· Minimum of 512 MB of physically available RAM
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4
· Microsoft Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) installed on Servers or Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) installed on Clients (and Group Policy Management enabled)
· Either Computers or Users running GPOJack must be a member of an Active Directory Domain (where of Group Policies are being queried)
· Administrative Access must be granted to Active Directory Services (ADS) in case a Group Policy Object (GPO) shall be restored/managed.
· Limited to managing five group policies