Cacadu can help users automate a wide range of tasks when using their computer, and each of these jobs can feature one or several actions.
For instance, they can set the PC to launch a website or a program, then shutdown or restart at a predefined time.
Here are some key features of "Cacadu":
· Relies on scheduled triggers so that tedious tasks are completed very easily.
· You can define task variables for each added job, and you can modify them during task execution.
· You can export the tasks created from your Cacadu app then import them into a different one.
· .Net Framework version: 4.0 or higher
· 14 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major update to Triggers engine.
· Layout saved to the next session.
· New option have been added that enables you to be asked before starting update at startup.
· Core fixes and bug fixes.