Cyborg Auto-Profiler 3.2.2
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Cyborg Auto-Profiler 3.2.2:
- Added: Make the M.M.O.7 LEDs the color of the pixel under your cursor. You can find it in the M.M.O.7 Flow settings. This will work for desktop use only. It will not detect colors in a video game.
- Added: Ignore Device. This feature allows you to ignore a device in Cyborg Auto-Profiler. Any ignored devices will not have profiles automatically loaded. You can find this option in the Settings under 'Device Information'.
- Fixed: Error with RAT3 devices trying to read Precision Aim values.
- Changed: M.M.O.7 Flow will remember if it was enabled when the software closes and will now automatically enable when the software is launched.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.4 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Danny Hasley
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ System Miscellaneous
Control the behavior of the mouseIn the case of Saitek/Cyborg devices there is Cyborg Auto-Profiler, a tool that can store preset configurations and activate them on the fly when a specific program is running.
Installing the application on the system does not entail particular effort from the user since the procedure can be completed by simply following the instructions on the screen.
In the main application window the user can check the current status of the tool. The presence of a supported device is also displayed.
Set up the triggers, configure the actionsAs soon as a profile file has been added the user can proceed with the customization operation and define the triggering process.
There are multiple ways to define the process. One method is to choose from a list of running processes; another allows browsing for an executable file.
The program can also detect the process automatically based on a selection tool that can be dragged over any application window on the screen.
As far as the settings are concerned, Cyborg Auto-Profiler provides the possibility to change the mouse speed or to run a script (VBS) automatically.
Overall configuration of the application includes options regarding the detection type of the trigger (active window, process) and the verification frequency. Also, switching to a different profile can be marked in the system tray.
Efficient profile manager for Cyborg devicesCyborg Auto-Profiler is not as straightforward as most users would like it to be but it manages to cover a need particular to most gamers. However, if set up properly, it can switch to a different profile automatically, according to the user-defined trigger.
Cyborg Auto-Profiler was reviewed by Ionut Ilascu, last updated on May 27th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit