EMCO OS License Modifier is a powerful and useful tool that allows you to easily change your OS license information.
The standard Windows tool set does not include any utility for changing registration information. You only can enter registered owner and organization information in scope of Windows installation.
It's important to keep Windows registered owner and organization information updated not only because of Windows licensing reasons. This information is used by various third-party installations to fill their licensing data, so outdated Windows registration data can be derived by other products.
EMCO OS License Modifier can be used to check and change Windows registration information on remote computers with no efforts for programming, manual registry editing and other manipulations.
EMCO OS License Modifier can also be used to remotely change the Windows registration information on PCs across your organization.
Here are some key features of "EMCO OS License Modifier":
· Enumerate LAN (Enumerate All Machines / All Domains)
· Enumerate LAN via Domain Name (Enumerate Machines only from specific Domain)
· Add Machine(s) via IP-Range (Enumerate Machines via range of IP Addresses)
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512 MB of RAM
· 250 MB of free disk space
· Administrative rights on the local computer
· Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
· Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Office 2013 UI skin:
· A new UI skin has been added that has a style similar to that of Microsoft Office 2013 and was inspired by the concepts of the flat UI introduced in Window 8.
New and improved features:
The below features have been introduced for the first time or significantly improved in this release:
· Improved connectivity errors diagnostics
· Reorganized Ribbon and context menus structure
· Increased Active Directory enumeration speed
· Reduced system memory usage
This release resolves a number of issues, the most important of which are listed below:
· Potential error of the main form drawing