MIA is your personal computer assistant, designed to make the PC experience more interactive! It uses voice recognition features to help you operate your PC remotely.
The application responds to various voice commands and comes with small learning algorithms. It can read any kind of text in perfect English, control the scrolling of web pages and documents or take pictures with your webcam. MIA informs you about the current date and time, weather forecast using a pleasant female voice.
· Processor Dual Core 2.5 GHz (Intel or AMD)
· 1 GB RAM memory
· .NET framework 3.5 (installed in Windows 7 by default, only required for Windows Vista)
· A microphone connected to the PC sound card (integrated or PCI).
· A webcam (for functions that use artificial vision, optional)
· Internet connection
· 1 hour limitation for each start