MacroToolbar Free Edition 7.6.7
Run powerful macros from customizable and application specific toolbars
MacroToolbar Free Edition allows users to create macros running in all Windows applications and fire them by clicking on toolbar button. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor is included. The MacroToolbar macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and commands. MacroToolbar gives users complete Windows automation and error free repetitive tasks processing.
- General Features:
- Three-pane UI (macro groups tree -> macros list -> macro editor)
- Multi-language UI
- All macros in single file, "File/Open", "File/Save as" supported
- Macro file simple encryption to protect content
- Add wizard
- Search within macros, macro names, triggers and descriptions
- Enable/Disable the tool
- Smart macro recorder
- Macro Triggers:
- Macro toolbars
- Macro toolbar buttons with text
- Clipboard macros - paste data of any kind (text, rich text, pictures, tables, sheets, graphics, whatever you can copy/paste)
- Adjustable macro playback speed
- Simple visual macro editing with support for macro debugging
- Basic macro commands (insert time/date, paste text, send keystrokes, mouse events, basic file/folder operations, activate window, open web page, wait, "if window", run executables, show message, etc. )
MacroToolbar Free Edition
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: _vActiveWindow system variable returns just first character of currently active window.