My Computer Manager is an application that lets you add shortcuts to the files or folders to your My Computer and Control Panel.
Users can add folders by directly right clicking on it by enabling the right click options from My Computer Manager. Users can erase these folders directly from My Computer or Control Panel by the right clicking the Delete option.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added full support for Windows 8
· Some user interface improvments.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function