Phoebetria is a simple and user-friendly application that allows you to take control of your BitFenix Recon fan controller.
Phoebetria is an Open Source tool that can be accessed from multiple operating systems and offers the same features as the official program (no remote access). Now, you can use Phoebetria to take control of all your fans.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The release focused on adding some of the features users requested. The most significant change we've made is localization. Phoebetria can now be translated into any language and German has already been added thanks to Akron from our forums. The newly added Help Menu was added after the German translation so that, unfortunately, remains English only at the moment.
· Diagnostic Report - Accessible through the help menu, builds a report of the various hardware and software related to Phoebetria.
· Channel Labels - Display's the channel names in the main interface with the names set in preferences.
· Help Menu - describes the functions and settings through out the application.
· Window Geometry - Saves the window sizes and locations for all windows.
· Many general improvements