Q Light Controller Plus is a simple and easy to use application that can help you control DMX or analog lighting systems, such as dimmers or moving heads.
The application is designed to bring additional features to the original Q Light Controller application. It features a multitrack show editor and comes with a built-in ArtNet native output plugin.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Added a window to exclude the desired fixture channels from fade transitions (purple icon)
· NEW: Added global clipboard to copy & paste steps between Chasers. Show manager allows also to copy tracks, sequence and audio items between different Shows
· NEW: It is now possible to set Virtual Console widgets default size, button status style and speed dial default value
· NEW: Added Click And Go functionality for CMY fixtures
· NEW: Added list of recent project files (long press open icon to see it)
· NEW: It is now possible to add notes to Chaser steps (either from Chaser Editor or Virtual Console Cue List)
· NEW: Added "Snap to Grid" functionality to Show manager
· NEW: Added "Align to cursor" option to Sequences and Audio item in Show Manager
· NEW: Show time position when dragging a Show Manager object
· Gives more time to DMXking devices to respond to identification calls
· When adding an existing Scene into Show Manager, a 10seconds Sequence is now created by default with the Scene values
· Fixed ...