A handy system tool
· Overclock you computer by increasing the FSB.
· 3 customizable FSB settings in tray icon: low, medium, high.
· Support for all clock generators in SetFSB.exe
· logoff/shutdown/hibernate/restart from tray icon
· You can toggle whether shutdown and restart reset the FSB when you click them. If a · GP entry is detected, then the the toggle is disabled.
· You can disable and hide the overclocking buttons and just use this for the shutdown buttons.
· Add a script to the GP. This will automatically run SetFSB on shutdown and reset the clock (Use if your system hangs while overclocked).
· During uninstall these entries will be removed for you, or it can be removed with the program.
· Toggle run on startup
· Add/Remove Task. Can add/remove task from task scheduler to overclock on
· Extra Low(lan) button for asus n10 users. You can toggle this on/off in settings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FIX-Task scheduler now works 100%. Delete old task (can be done
- in-program) and recreate it. The program will do all the work for you.
- FIX-several other minor fixes.
- Updated setfsb to 126.96.36.199