SpotOnTheMouse is a lightweight application that allows you to make your mouse cursor more visible when you need to make a presentation.
SpotOnTheMouse enables you to add various graphic elements that will help you or your audience follow your cursor easier. Some of these elements are: colored halo, a mouse image, crosshair or arrows.
Here are some key features of "SpotOnTheMouse":
· Halo - A yellow area moving along with the mouse pointer.
· Crosshair - Horizontal and vertical line with the mouse pointer where they cross.
· Click circles - Rings indicate where the mouse buttons are clicked. They move along with the mouse pointer while the button is pressed down.
· Wheel arrows - Arrows above and below the pointer indicate the direction of the mouse wheel rotation.
· Mouse graphic - A picture of a mouse moves along next to the pointer. It indicates the button clicks and wheel rotations.
· Keyboard indicators - Keys and certain combinations of keys can be displayed next to the mouse pointer.
· 1.6 MB of hard disk space
· 300 MHz CPU or higher is recommended.
· A 3-second nag screen will appear every 2 minutes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Options to change the keyboard shortcut keys.
· Icon in the system tray. Closing the main window does not end the program any more. Instead the button in the task bar is removed. Via the tray icon the main window can be re-opened.