Treexy Driver Fusion is a handy and reliable application that helps you manage your system drivers. You can use it to safely uninstall old driver versions, thus ensuring that your PC runs at its optimal performance.
The program can detect and uninstall keyboard and mouse drivers, as well as sound and graphic card drivers. Furthermore, it can backup your icon layout and screen resolution.
Note: The free version has some limitations (Automatic Updates, Device Control, Enhanced Removal Mode, Cloud Driver Database, System Protection, One-click overview). In order to remove them, you have to upgrade to the Premium version.
Here are some key features of "Treexy Driver Fusion":
· The application scans the system in order to safely remove the selected system drives
· Automatic detection of system drives
· .NET Framework 4.0
· 10 MB disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Monitor - The monitor feature gives you insight into your computer sensors, such as power usage, temperature and clock speed. The majority of devices from Intel, AMD and NVIDIA can be monitored.
· Steamworks - We added Steamworks integration for the upcoming release on Steam.
· In-app update - Improved downloading algorithm for the updated files.
· Social media - Added Facebook and Twitter buttons to the about screen.
· Interface - The setting screens now automatically add vertical scrollbars when there is not enough horizontal space available.
· Premium information redesign - The screen that is shown to free users when a feature is premium only has been redesigned for Steamworks integration.
· Starting/closing - Several issues that caused Driver Fusion to close unintentionally.
· Connectivity indication - The connectivity indication would incorrectly show internet access on some systems.
· Interface - Dragging Driver Fusion would occasionally freez...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function