USB Redirector is a small but useful application that allows you to access remote USB devices via local network or Internet. And from now you can work with this USB device as if it is plugged directly to your computer. Being at home you can use your USB device that is physically located in your office and vice versa.
USB Redirector allows both to share USB device and connect shared devices remotely. To share the device you just need to install this program both on the computer where your USB device is plugged in and on the PC where you are going to use USB device remotely.
Here are some key features of "USB Redirector Client":
· Access USB devices remotely from Virual Machine;
· Organize full-featured USB Server for users in your corporate network;
· Use USB device on the computer with damaged or missing USB ports;
· Redirect USB device to another PC in your home local network;
· Remotely use a USB device plugged into Linux-based computer;
· Limit physical access to USB device, but make it available for users in your network.