Controls display devices in Windows environment via DDC/CI protocol
WinI2C/DDC library supports many types of video chips (nVidia, ATI, Intel, S3, SiS, Matrox, etc) and configurations with several monitors. Also WinI2C/DDC provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply use it in VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
WinI2C/DDC is the fastest and cost-effective way to create such software as color calibration solutions or OSD replacement utilities. The WinI2C/DDC library can be very useful in a lot of projects, for example, it can be integrated into any asset management software for providing all necessary information about installed display devices.
WinI2C/DDC can also be used for In System Programming (ISP) via VGA/DVI, for example, by OEM monitor manufacturers for updating the firmware of their monitors.
- Supports a lot of video chipsets (nVidia, ATI, Intel, S3, SiS, Matrox, etc).
- Advanced detection of I2C capability in video cards.
- Supports configurations with several monitors.
- APIs for enumerating monitors and getting their EDID and capabilities.
- Built-in EDID parser.
- APIs for working with the I2C bus directly and working with DDC-CI commands.
- APIs for working with the I2C lines (SDA and SCL lines).
- Supports Windows Vista I2C/DDC API.
- APIs for the most popular operations, such as getting/setting monitor brightness, contrast, display area position, size, color settings, etc.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed problem with old Matrox drivers.
- Improved compatibility with some latest video chips.
- Updated sample projects.
- A few minor fixes and improvements.