Thye sysCli utility manages to enhance the CLI and integrates it into the HOST environment as one.
All the commands of CLI become a command on the host. Therefore, all the benefits of a native host commands becomes available to the CLI commands. It can be utilized for any Command line based interface.
Here are some key features of "sysCli":
· All normal CLI commands become like a host command.
· It does so by bypassing any terminal program.
· All the CLI commands are treated transparently, so you can issue commands as it is.
· It knows when the execution of CLI command is over.
· It can dump the output string of the CLI command to a pipe. This pipe can be the utilized by "grep" or any pattern matching tool to find out the result of the CLI command.
· Any command of CLI can be scriptized and automated.
· SysCli can store all the output of the commands into a file. So no manual copy and paste.
· SYSCLI can test the target located remotely over Ethernet.
· Supports XMODEM protocol. (use _sxmodem argument)
· Perl installed, with MD5SUM module
· ARM Compiler tool chain
· Cygwin (With “objdump” package)
· cli.c/cliDebug.c with the “call” command support in the FW.