A plugin for Internet Explorer Skins PopUpKiller and MouseGestures
IETools is the ultimate popup killing tool; will stop popups as you surf the net but will not interfear your normal browsing as other popup ad stopper software.
- Skins for Internet Explorer
- Show preview images of Google/Yahoo searched pages + SiteRank (like GoogleToolbar)
- Internet Explorer context menu integration;also in Tools menu;
- Disable java scripts [statusbar,contextmenu modifiers,timers,and more];
- Run external scripts inside MSIE at runtime;
- Skip downloading files to SpeedUp browsing;
- Icon in IExplorer status bar which will indicate blocked PopUps;
- Proxy switcher;
- Spy Window to see what Msie does [downloads,tag names,links,childwindows names];
- Search in page or with an external search engine then Highlite searched text;With History!!
- Save from viewed pages: Flash/Images/Sounds/Scripts into sepatate folders;
- Browse from,through IExplorer opened windows;
- Custom UrlFilter to block iexplorer downloads;
- Screen Capture;
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fixed a bug; when iexplorer window looses active state, mouse trails are now distroyed;
- screen capture from popup menu can be used with timer, which was possible before only from gesture action;
- added "Force" option when saving files; this will search all resting tags for images and other stuff;
- See jimmac.musichall.cz/icons.php where iexplorer couldn't detect images for "SaveAs";