OutWit Hub Light for Firefox 22.214.171.124
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in OutWit Hub Light for Firefox 126.96.36.199:
- Feature - scrapers - Added #saveQueueAsQueries# directive in Enterprise edition
- Feature - scrapers - Added #suspendIf#, #suspendIfNot#, #suspendAfter#n#, #removeCookies# directives in Enterprise edition, allowing you to suspend a process (and empty cookies) on certain server answers
- Feature - scrapers - Added #OUTSIDE#, #WITHIN# replacement functions in Enterprise edition, to filter local or external links in a scraper
- Fix - Fixed problem happening in certain cases with command line parameters (macros and quit after commands)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- OutWit Technologies
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Internet \ Internet Applications Addons \ Mozilla Extensions
The extension is easy to install as ar all the Firefox tools and is ready for use after a quick restart of the browser.
OutWit Hub Light for Firefox displays a more than comprehensive interface and automatically extracts data and stores it into categories such as ‘links’, ‘documents’, ‘images’, ‘contacts’, ‘data’, ‘text’ and ‘automators’. Once the extension does its job, all the data is neatly organized into tables and lists, ready to be edited and exported.
The application uses powerful scraping functions to recognize the structure of the website in order to break it down to you in chunks that are easy to manage and use. This makes the application very practical and the straightforward manner in which it does this makes it even more so.
OutWit Hub Light for Firefox allows you to easily extract all the information you need without requesting any programming skills on your part. Within a few clicks, you are able to export your selections to Excel, JSON, XML, HTML, CSV, vCard, TXT and SQL formats which implies that the extension offers you the means to use data in a wide range of third party applications.
As far as exploring data goes, the extension offers you the use of a navigation bar which allows you to advance to the next URL or go back one, load the homepage and even display a slideshow that contains the images from the page. OutWit Hub Light for Firefox comes packed with a fairly large number of features that capture your attention as you use them.
In closing, if you’re looking for a simple and efficient way of extracting data from websites, you should definitely consider giving OutWit Hub Light for Firefox a try.
OutWit Hub Light for Firefox was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila, last updated on January 24th, 2015
Runs on: Windows All
feature list requirements