Dataram RAMDisk is a very handy utility that was created to help you greatly improve the performance of your system and that of the installed programs by using RAM drives.
This application can build storage spaces within the limits of the available system memory and that space will be identified as a separate partition.
The difference is in read and write speed which is far superior to HDD and even SSD as it is limited only by the RAM's performance.
There is also available a version especially personalized for AMD Radeon and you can get it from this page.
· Limited to creating virtual disks up to 4GB
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix installer error 1320 - the specified path is too long
· Driver will now refuse to start if a corrupted disk image is found at startup, preserving the backup file for manual recovery
· Added missing device driver event log messages for better diagnostics
· Fix a blue screen failure on shutdown on some multiprocessor systems
· Fix WMI error reported on 64-bit XP