What is Ram?
RAM Stands for "Random Access Memory". The more RAM a computer has, the more data a computer can manipulate. RAM Medic allows you to free up memory giving you more RAM and better performance.
Basically, more RAM (Memory) = Better Performance
When your computer runs low on memory, your programs begin to slow down, or at worst crash. RAM Medic uses a highly intelligent engine to scan your computer and free up unused memory and eliminate memory leaks. Having more free memory will give you better performance and reduce the risk of a system crash.
Whether you have an older machine with a small amount of RAM, or a new faster machine with loads of it, RAM Medic can help your computer run at its best.
Here are some key features of "RAM Medic":
· Process Manager allowing you to decide which process gets priority and the most amount of system memory.
· Keyboard shortcuts that allow you to free anywhere from 10% to 70% of your RAM.
· Pentium class processor with 32 MB of RAM
· At least 10 MB of empty hard disk space
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or later