FixCleaner is an easy-to-use yet efficient system maintenance and optimization application. It was designed to provide users an easy way to diagnose and fix common system errors that result in computer slowdown, program instability and error alerts.
While not every computer user is tech-savvy, everyone should be able to control the essential functions of their PC no matter what level of computer user they are. FixCleaner seeks to provide easy access to system repair, protection and optimization in one, push-button interface.
In addition to it's primary error scan, FixCleaner also provides an integrated set of utilities that work in coordination with the main cleaner. These include an update manager to help control updates from major software companies. They also include a privacy scanner and shredder, an automatic error remover, and a junk file cleaner.
To optimize a user's system, FixCleaner features an Active-X manager and a set of step-by-step templates that let users pick the best settings configuration for their system, based on its setup and use. Used together, these multiple utilities facilitate a better control of a computer's functions and better management of its performance.
Here are some key features of "FixCleaner":
· Clean your registry to find and fix the discrepancies that cause PC errors.
· Manage the startup sequences on your computer, preventing the overload that makes your bootup slow.
· Customize how you maintain your machine. You can hand-pick errors to remove, or let FixCleaner do it automatically.
· Eliminate program delays to increase PC startup speed
· Download and manage critical updates for Windows Java, Adobe, Internet Explorer, and more.
· Back up your registry state automatically or create a backup whenever you want.
· Wipe away junk files, redundant links, invalid program shortcuts and outdated help files.
· Eliminate program Runtime Errors and program crashes.
· Get rid of Corrupted DLL file paths
· Put an End to IExplorer Errors and optimize your Internet Settings with ease.
· Eliminate File Path Errors and "File Cannot be Found" Errors.
· Limited functionality
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We removed some un-important legacy data and have built the newer
· version to incorporate clearer instructions, more detailed scanning and a more interactive user interface.