Microsoft PC Advisor is an easy-to-use tool that helps you get the most from your PC by preventing and fixing issues related to performance, networking and printing.
Microsoft PC Advisor is a self-help software that will notify you about problems in your system and then help you rapidly fix them. Microsoft PC Advisor scans your PC continuously, notifies you about important issues, and, when possible, suggests an easy fix solution. Additionally, it provides a checkup function, so that you can manually check your PC.
This manual checkup displays information about additional, non-critical issues, such as suggestions and tips for improving the way you use your PC. The checkup advises you about security, performance, networking, printing, and more.
Microsoft PC Advisor is not a replacement for anti-virus and Windows security software. It works in parallel with these applications to enhance your PC experience by accomplishing the following:
· Microsoft PC Advisor continuously monitors your PC for problems and gives you the solutions, in real time, to fix them
· Microsoft PC Advisor keeps your PC running smoothly with important software and driver updates
· Microsoft PC Advisor optimizes your Windows experience with useful tips and tutorials
· Microsoft PC Advisor helps optimize your PC by monitoring and updating settings
Here are some key features of "Microsoft PC Advisor":
· Optimized: Checks your PC and maintains it for optimal system performance.
· Secure: Helps you keep your system secure, by continuously monitoring your PC's security settings and software, and by offering relevant security updates.
· Up-to-date: Helps you keep your PC up-to-date with the latest relevant updates.
· Real-time monitoring: Monitors changes that occur on your PC and require your attention, and when it detects such a change, displays a relevant notification with solution options