Take control of your system
PowerPro is a tool that manages to supplement the Windows shell with rapid, minimal-mouse click access to your most used commands. PowerPro is a tool that takes up only a small amount of system resources.
PowerPro lets you take control of how you use Windows. Run commands and configure your system any way you want.
PowerPro gives you a compact and powerful launch bar, menu, and tray icon facility. With a little experimenting with its configuration, you'll find that you can use PowerPro to change the way you work with your system.
Here are some key features of "PowerPro":
· Any number of small-footprint button bars (e.g. fits over title bar of maximized window).
· Use of any mouse button on bars or menus to launch commands.
· Drag and drop files to start commands or configure bars.
· User-configurable command launch menus with submenus and optional menu icons.
· Direct access to Start Menu and other Win95/NT4 Folders.
· Attach launch menu to button bar, tray icon, desktop, title bar, or any hot key or mouse action.
· Hot key, tap key, mouse click/chord/movement, tray icon, and screen corner activation of commands.
· Optional tiny, floating command line. Or Browse and Run for files to run.
· Switch to, close, minimize, maximize, tray minimize, roll-up, put on top/not on top any active task, from a button bar or a menu.
· Alarms, regular chimes, and scheduled activation/termination of commands.
· Count down or count up timers, with optional associated command run at specified intervals.
· Dynamically-created menus based on file folder contents.
· Application-specific hot keys and menu contents.
Bar Size and Look:
· Multiple button bars.
· Bar position: Floating button bar, choice of many resolution-independent standard positions, place in Win95/NT 4 task bar, or place in active window caption.
· Control of bar color and look, including optional flat-look tool bar shown on main page.
· Control of bar and button size, including invisible button bars made visible by bumping screen edge.
· Text label, icon, clock, date, timer, or resource display on any button.
· Built-in commands for screen saver control, drag and drop file rename, windows exit/restart, browsing and running files (with history), moving the button bar, playing sounds, and others.
· Scroll windows using middle mouse key.
· Control of Caps Lock/Shift and Scroll Lock.
· Move windows by dragging them using mouse plus control key.
· Move mouse cursor to default button of dialog when it opens.
· Wallpaper display and switcher/randomizer.
· Screen saver randomization.
· Save and restore desktop icon positions.
· Randomization and testing of system and application sounds.
· Virtual desktop support.
· Timer control by the status of a RAS connection.
· Send a sequence of keys to a running program or to a program that you start with PowerPro.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to run documents, normaluser, detach keywords to file.run, file.runwait, file.runcallback. Added file.findexe.
· Clip capture command can now control which format types are captured
· Removed constraints on argument and result size in inter-process communication
| ||Softpedia guarantees that PowerPro 5.3.01 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |