ProcessEye Show the list of all running processes with their respective PID and location. The refresh of the running processes is done automatically every 2 second .
The application also allows you to upload Process files to a web virus scanner. It enables you to kill, suspend and restart a Process.
Here are some key features of "ProcessEye":
· Shows the list of programs that use common service to start with Windows.
· Shows the list of programs that use common registry keys to start with Windows.
· Shows the list of drivers with the respective file location, file publisher and the description of the driver. There is also an option “Show only unknown drivers” that shows all drivers with unknown publisher.
· Show the list of non-Microsoft DLLs located in suspicious folders that are loaded in your system by all running processes
· Shows the system32\drivers\etc\hosts file and allows you to edit it