Panosphere is a small but very effective application that will allow you to create amazing panorama pictures from the digital photos you take with your camera.
Operating the program is a breeze since all you have to do is select the files to be loaded and let Panosphere do all the work.
The panorama is generated in a couple of seconds and you can easily save it to the desired format.
Here are some key features of "Panosphere":
· Uses powerful algorithms to stitch images together, align and render them
· Supports HDR and RAW image file formats
· Output files are saved in 16-bit color depth
· Pentium 1 GHz
· 512 MB RAM
· Watermark on output image
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· speed optimizations
· improved rendering engine by using optimal seams