June 1st, 2012Share your favorite pics, videos and more:
Pick something to share:
· AIM can handle links to photos, videos and tweets already online, or you can upload files from your computer or phone.
Add it to your chat:
· Upload an image file, or copy and paste a link to a video, image or Twitter post. (On your mobile phone, you can even snap a pic to share.)
· Your friends will see what you’ve shared instantly, without leaving the chat.
· What good is a chat if you can’t share photos of pets and/or members of Congress? Upload or share links to image files in most formats including PNG, JPEG and GIF.
· That auto-tuned humanitarian speech isn’t going to watch itself. Share links to videos on YouTube and Vimeo, and your friends can watch them without having to click away.
· Whether celeb quips, biz tips or hissy fits, the best Twitter content is the kind you want to share. Paste a link to a tweet and AIM will show the text (and who originally said it) right inline.
Group conversation has never been simpler:
· You can add as many (or as few) friends as you want to a group chat.
Name your group:
· Give your group a descriptive, handy and/or fun name so you remember what it’s for.
· Super easy, right? Group chats are a great way to share with friends, family, classmates, coworkers, teammates and more.
Stay connected to all your friends:
· Receive notifications when people follow your updates on AIM.
· See mentions, direct messages and new follower notifications from Twitter.
· All the comments, tags, likes and requests from Facebook. None of the drama.
· Keep tabs on comments, likes and new followers on this super-fun mobile app.
· Take a glance at your Gmail inbox without needing to live in your email application all day.
· Receive new message notifications for your AOL Mail account.