New in version 18.104.22.168
January 21st, 2015
- Fixed JDownloader2 detection issue
- Updated Youtube support
New in version 22.214.171.124 RC 3 (November 21st, 2014)
- Support for full encryption on https://flashgot.net
New in version 126.96.36.199 RC 2 (November 17th, 2014)
- Gracefully handle malformed referrer URIs
New in version 188.8.131.52 RC 1 (October 16th, 2014)
- [Unix] Turned the "Press any key to exit..." prompt (which was a lie) into "Press [ENTER] to quit..."
- [Media] Restored pre-184.108.40.206 title extrapolation from top window, rather than local window. Local window title can be reactivated by setting the flashgot.media.use_iframe_title pref. to true
New in version 220.127.116.11 RC 1 (October 10th, 2014)
- Terminal windows attached to Linux/OS X download managers are now paused on completion with "Press any key to exit...", unless you set the "flashgot.term.autoClose" about:config preference to a non-negative integer value, meaning the number of seconds to wait before automatically closing.
- Fixed regression causing download managers which require a terminal to fail
New in version 18.104.22.168 RC 2 (October 6th, 2014)
- [Media] Several media capturing improvements
- [Build Gallery] Fixed functions evaluation broken on recent Firefox versions
New in version 22.214.171.124 RC 1 (October 4th, 2014)
- [Chooser] Fixed recent directory autocompletion by mouse not working in Firefox 32 and above
- [Unix] Customizable terminal/launcher: if a "flashgot-term" script is found in $PATH it gets passed a "FlashGot (number of links)" string as its first argument (to be used as the terminal title), followed by the actual executable with arguments
New in version 126.96.36.199 (September 3rd, 2014)
- Prevent cache-related locks when using the built-in Firefox download manager with media files.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (August 16th, 2014)
- Better ZiZagDownloader support