August 13th, 2012
· The installer has been completely redesigned. It will automatically check for system requirements, .NET framework requirements, etc, and will prompt the user to automatically download and install any missing components before installing the software.
New software features:
· Faster, smarter detection
· We have improved our code to detect installations and unauthorized executable files much faster, and we provided the user with a way to control this speed to tweak the performance. We tested with multiple random software installers, on multiple systems and everything was blocked.
[b]Intelligent Blocker: A brand new feature:
· This feature will actively monitor your file system for new files, downloads, files transferred from other devices (USB, CD/DVD, network, etc). Once a file is detected, if it meets the criteria, the file can be either automatically deleted or blocked from running. Also, based on feature requests from the users on this forum, the software will now automatically detect (and block) -
· EXE (Executable files)
· MSI (Windows Installer)
· COM (Executable)
· BAT (Batch script)
· VBS (VB Script)
· CMD (Command Script)
· SCR (Script - Screensaver script)
· REG (Registry)
· Finally, we added a System Lockdown set of features. This new feature will allow you to lock down your system to prevent the software from being closed by a more savvy user. Other lock down features are also available in this section.