New in version 5.7.6
July 7th, 2014
- Support for high resolution (4k) displays
New in version 5.7.5 (July 2nd, 2014)
- "Find image" and "If image" now support search region (area to search within)
- NEW COMMAND: "Wait while cursor is hourglass"
- Pretty icons
- "Play X times" now has a "play" button, not "ok"
- Watch if macro changed by external program, prompt to reload.
- Macro launcher - sizable window, updated icons
- Keyboard shortcut for "play X times"
- Other bug fixes
New in version 5.7.4 (March 29th, 2014)
- Longer waits (up to 1,000,000 milliseconds) in "wait for window", "wait for process" etc
- Startup version updater now works async, without blocking main thread
- Maximize/Minimize/Normal window state in the "move/resize window" command
New in version 5.7.3 (March 10th, 2014)
- Fixed serial expiration date
- Added "Lock workstation" option to the "Shutdown" command
- IF/REPEAT indentation fix
- New menu item "calculate total duration" of selected commands (sum delays). Context menu fixes.
New in version 5.7.2 (February 14th, 2014)
- Minor auto-updater fix
- Visual indentation for REPEAT and IF command blocks
New in version 5.7.1 (January 3rd, 2014)
- Reorder items in EDIT menu
- Old serial numbers fix
New in version 5.7.0 (December 7th, 2013)
- Bulk-edit coordinates in the selection (shift by X or Y)
- When opening Macro in Explorer - switch to macro-recorder (if it's already running) and load the file
- Fixed - cannot open macro scheduler if "autoplay" and "autoclose" settings are set.
- Scheduling macros "every X hours X minutes"
- AutoUpdater fixes. 1) Do not prompt for updates 5 days if user chose this 2) first check for updates then check serial expiration
- PASTING and IMPORTING MACRO now occurs AFTER the currently selected cmd
- If there's a selection - paste command deletes selected items
- pasting fixes
- Add new command refactoring + optimization
- Fixed error with bulk add
- Undo/Redo engine Paste/Import improvements
- "Find" engine. (find a command in a macro by entering a filename, label text, comment text, window title, coordinates, anything)
- Auto-updater now DOWNLOADS and RUNS the new version installer.
New in version 5.6.6 (October 26th, 2013)
- No check for updates when autoplay is in progress
- Fixed delays in EXE files
- Security improvements
- When capturing image from screen - don't move mouse to bottom-right corner, causes windows to hide
- Removed "blink" after finishing an autostarted playback
- Prompt user for the value to store in clipboard
- Playback "X out of Y times" label-text
- Slightly redesigned toolbar (play/record dropdowns), new "Play X times" menu element
- Recent files fix, "clear recent files" menu item
- Bulk-edit coordinates in the selection (shift the whole macro by X or Y)
New in version 22.214.171.124 (August 21st, 2013)
- Fixed the bug with delays in EXE files