New in version 75.0 Beta 3 Update 1
February 23rd, 2015
- Some fixes for toolbars
- Fixed deadlock with "open with" dialog
- update for addbutton, setcmdicon, setbuttonicon
- added automatic favorites refresh (may not work all the time)
New in version 75.0 Beta 3 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Gecko 31.4.0
- The events processing has changed a bit. Tell me if the interface feels smoother or not, or worse
- added navToggleJS (toggle js pref and js in all page) and pageToggleJS (toggle js in current page)
- Es locale (thank desga2)
- Fixes from previous thread: JSBridge RemoveButton, macro setcmdicon, wrong context menu on contenteditable (mainly webmail), tab bar context menu action not working
New in version 75.0 Beta 2 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Main changes since 75b1u1:
- Reverted something that could be the cause of the process staying after exit
- Fixed high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- Fixed RemoveButton crash and other issues
- Fixed Certificate Viewer crash
- New macros functions for toolbar (not much tested)
- addbutton(toolbarname, command, menu)
- removebutton(toolbarname, command)
- setcmdicon(name, image, width, height) // width, height optional, for multi icon image
New in version 75.0 Beta 1 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Fixed tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- Fixed bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- Fixed background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- Fixed throbber transparency on W7+ ?
- Fixed crash when closing windows session.
- Fixed crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- Fixed manifest error
- Added form autocompletion
- Added messages for blocked/failed extensions installation and experimental execution of macro/js (previously kmAddon.js)
- kmeleon.tabs.multiline is now a number, added in kmprefs.
- New storage file. Sessions are imported in sessions.js then deleted from prefs.js
- Faster startup.
- Save last selected tab and last active windows.
- Multiscreen support.
- Better handling of closed tab.
- Support for PNG and other formats
- Button size scale with dpi and can be user set.
- Skin now have a skin.cfg file for icon definition.
- toolbars.cfg can be in profile, skin or default/settings (first found in that order is used)
- toolbars.cfg: button name is used as text button if preceded by '!'
- Limited chrome url support for AddButton (cold image only)
- Some strings added in kmeleon.dll and session.dll
- Updated pref-appearance.dtd and pref-tabs.dtd
- Added kmeleon\kmhelper.properties (may change)
New in version 74 RC 2 (September 19th, 2014)
- Fixed: crash after moving a bookmark in an empty folder
- Fixed: corrupted title in bookmarks editor
- Fixed: crash when closing xul dialog
- Fixed: mismatched favicon after force reload.
- Fixed: readme.html
- Added: spanish locale.
New in version 74 RC (August 12th, 2014)
- Fixed freeze when resizing browser.
- Fixed shutdown (sometimes it could silently crash)
- Added restore_on_demand for sessions
- Fixed search engines and gestures action in preferences
- Fixed icon cache when the icon is not on the same domain.
- Fixed crash that could be caused by plugin
- Fixed skin.js not used
- Fixed grayed selection, impossible to copy/scroll
- Fixed tab order with session
- Fixed random crash at startup
- Fixed crash with flash
- Fixed various locale bugs
- Fixed copy image and some other minor issues
- Fixed default language set by installer
New in version 74 Beta 2 (March 11th, 2014)
- Updated history and macros with adodupan package
New in version 1.5.4 (March 11th, 2010)
- It improves security and Windows Vista/Seven compatibility. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.3 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 126.96.36.199 with some bug fixes was released. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.2 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 188.8.131.52 with some bug fixes was released. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.1 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 184.108.40.206 was released. This version is now also available in Polish.
New in version 1.1 RC1 (May 1st, 2007)
- Fixed a couple of leak, scrollbar visibility, session cookies, session plugin crash when deleting a session and english language selection when several locale installed. There are some fixes for macros, kmprefs and flashblock too.
New in version 1.0 (July 18th, 2006)
- Fix: #829
- Fix: toolbar popup menu position
- Fix: XUL dialog handling
- Fix: '*' in filename suggestion when "saving as"
- Fix: accels and macros