New in version 75.0
June 24th, 2015
- Mozilla 31 backend.
- New skin and toolbar implementation
- Improved sessions storage
- New JsBridge?/macros functions
- Add: macro functions - addtoolbar, addbutton, removebutton, enablebutton, checkbutton, setbuttonimg, setcmdicon, ettimer, illtimer, addperm, fileexists, popupmenu, logmsg
- Add: Jsbridgge functions - AddButton, RemoveButton, GetCmdList, RegisterCmd, SetCmdIcon, SetAccel, LoadPlugin, ShowMenu
- Add: form autocompletion
- Add: spellcheck
- Add: favorites refresh when changing favorites from explorer or IE
- Add: favorites(Refresh) command
- Add: new command names to replace ID_*
- Add: commands navToggleJS, pageToggleJS, appRestart
- Fix: possible cache trash (and maybe cookies) when closing session
- Fix: tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- Fix: bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- Fix: background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- Fix: throbber transparency on some windows version
- Fix: crash when closing windows session.
- Fix: crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- Fix: manifest error in executable
- Fix: high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- Fix: about:home memory leak
- Fix: localized prefs and macro function getpref
- Fix: bookmarks added witout url in some system
- Chg: New storage file.
- Chg: Faster startup.
- Add: Save last selected tab and last active windows.
- Add: Multiscreen support.
- Fix: Better handling of closed tab.
- Add: New skin system
- Add: Support for PNG and other formats, chrome and data url
- Add: Button size scale with dpi and can be user set.
- Chg: toolbars.cfg can be in profile, skin or default/settings (first found in that order is used)
- Chg: toolbars.cfg: button name is used as text button if preceded by '!'
New in version 75.0 RC 3 (May 6th, 2015)
- Differences with RC2: fixed adding bookmark, session plugin crashes, accelerators, xul windows sizing, status bar text for registercmd, setbuttonimage, reload command with "restore on demand" session, flash with plugin container.
New in version 75.0 RC 2 (March 30th, 2015)
- Gecko 31.5
- Fixed click not working in menu and other weird event problem
- Fixed being trashed when closing windows session
- Fixed checkbutton
- Add appRestart (doesn't warn if download in progress)
New in version 75.0 Beta 3 Update 2 (March 30th, 2015)
- Fixed about:home memory leak
- Fixed missing status bar icon
- macro injectJS, added "hidden" for second parameter, run the script in an hidden page
- macro getpref, fixed localized prefs
- Fixed image in toolbars.cfg
- Fixed menu on toolbar when holding left button
- Added favorites(Refresh)
- Added spellcheck
- 2 commands
- spellcheck(mouse): check word under mouse cursor
- spellcheck(caret): check word at caret
- Fixed spellcheck in facebook comments
New in version 75.0 Beta 3 Update 1 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Some fixes for toolbars
- Fixed deadlock with "open with" dialog
- update for addbutton, setcmdicon, setbuttonicon
- added automatic favorites refresh (may not work all the time)
New in version 75.0 Beta 3 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Gecko 31.4.0
- The events processing has changed a bit. Tell me if the interface feels smoother or not, or worse
- added navToggleJS (toggle js pref and js in all page) and pageToggleJS (toggle js in current page)
- Es locale (thank desga2)
- Fixes from previous thread: JSBridge RemoveButton, macro setcmdicon, wrong context menu on contenteditable (mainly webmail), tab bar context menu action not working
New in version 75.0 Beta 2 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Main changes since 75b1u1:
- Reverted something that could be the cause of the process staying after exit
- Fixed high CPU usage with animation in multiple tabs
- Fixed RemoveButton crash and other issues
- Fixed Certificate Viewer crash
- New macros functions for toolbar (not much tested)
- addbutton(toolbarname, command, menu)
- removebutton(toolbarname, command)
- setcmdicon(name, image, width, height) // width, height optional, for multi icon image
New in version 75.0 Beta 1 (February 23rd, 2015)
- Fixed tab bar button width smaller than the icon.
- Fixed bad font in urlbar autocomplete list
- Fixed background of tabbar when position is not "band" disappearing afer a while
- Fixed throbber transparency on W7+ ?
- Fixed crash when closing windows session.
- Fixed crash when tab bar very small and using several lines
- Fixed manifest error
- Added form autocompletion
- Added messages for blocked/failed extensions installation and experimental execution of macro/js (previously kmAddon.js)
- kmeleon.tabs.multiline is now a number, added in kmprefs.
- New storage file. Sessions are imported in sessions.js then deleted from prefs.js
- Faster startup.
- Save last selected tab and last active windows.
- Multiscreen support.
- Better handling of closed tab.
- Support for PNG and other formats
- Button size scale with dpi and can be user set.
- Skin now have a skin.cfg file for icon definition.
- toolbars.cfg can be in profile, skin or default/settings (first found in that order is used)
- toolbars.cfg: button name is used as text button if preceded by '!'
- Limited chrome url support for AddButton (cold image only)
- Some strings added in kmeleon.dll and session.dll
- Updated pref-appearance.dtd and pref-tabs.dtd
- Added kmeleon\kmhelper.properties (may change)
New in version 74 RC 2 (September 19th, 2014)
- Fixed: crash after moving a bookmark in an empty folder
- Fixed: corrupted title in bookmarks editor
- Fixed: crash when closing xul dialog
- Fixed: mismatched favicon after force reload.
- Fixed: readme.html
- Added: spanish locale.
New in version 74 RC (August 12th, 2014)
- Fixed freeze when resizing browser.
- Fixed shutdown (sometimes it could silently crash)
- Added restore_on_demand for sessions
- Fixed search engines and gestures action in preferences
- Fixed icon cache when the icon is not on the same domain.
- Fixed crash that could be caused by plugin
- Fixed skin.js not used
- Fixed grayed selection, impossible to copy/scroll
- Fixed tab order with session
- Fixed random crash at startup
- Fixed crash with flash
- Fixed various locale bugs
- Fixed copy image and some other minor issues
- Fixed default language set by installer
New in version 74 Beta 2 (March 11th, 2014)
- Updated history and macros with adodupan package
New in version 1.5.4 (March 11th, 2010)
- It improves security and Windows Vista/Seven compatibility. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.3 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 220.127.116.11 with some bug fixes was released. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.2 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 18.104.22.168 with some bug fixes was released. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Polish.
New in version 1.5.1 (March 11th, 2010)
- An update to Gecko engine 22.214.171.124 was released. This version is now also available in Polish.
New in version 1.1 RC1 (May 1st, 2007)
- Fixed a couple of leak, scrollbar visibility, session cookies, session plugin crash when deleting a session and english language selection when several locale installed. There are some fixes for macros, kmprefs and flashblock too.
New in version 1.0 (July 18th, 2006)
- Fix: #829
- Fix: toolbar popup menu position
- Fix: XUL dialog handling
- Fix: '*' in filename suggestion when "saving as"
- Fix: accels and macros