February 26th, 2013New features:
· The recommended projection mode will be marked (with a black "x").
· A saved file now appears on the "recent used" list.
· The projector feature is improved.
· On export, the "subfile-deletion" question is not shown anymore.
· The size and position of main and satellite windows will be remembered.
· You can now convert projection data to template data by clicking on "File"->"Projection Data -> Template".
· Minor improvements on the template editor.
· The "Unsaved Changes" warning appears unwanted after the first file load.
· The template editor does not delete templates.
January 16th, 2013New features:
· The program uses now Philo's Rectifier 1.9
· You can unload previously loaded template/projection data (including lines and conditional lines) by clicking on "File"->"Unload template data"
· Pattern triangles can now overlap green projection lines
November 12th, 2012New features:
· The toolbar contains more icons.
Fixed bugs from 1.4.4 and older:
· It is possible to modify primitives when the triangle mode is activated.
November 5th, 2012New features:
· The opacity configuration is stored in the lpc file.
· You can use shortkeys for all snap & merge actions.
· The Colour Palette+Image+View Prefs forms are minimized, when the main form is minimized.
Fixed bugs from 1.4.3 and older:
· LPC crashes on file export (with included projection data).
· The "Advanced Options.."-Menu causes a crash under rare conditions.
September 24th, 2012New features:
· The DAT file header parser is improved.
· The T-junction detector is improved.
Fixed bugs from 1.4.2 and older:
· LPC crashes when a subfile gets imported as part and then exported as DAT (only for non-standard subfile names like XXXpXX[a-z].dat).
· Blank lines in part metadata are not deleted.
· The object mode (tringle, vertex, primitive) is not restored after closing the preview mode.
September 17th, 2012
· You can deselect objects with the selection rectangle while pressing CTRL.
· You can copy+paste the transformation matrices or vertex coordinates with 1 click.
· You can toggle the visibility of the BG image (with Ctrl+B)
· You can use a shortkey to dis-/enable the grid (Ctrl+G) / axis label (Ctrl+L).
· The previous mode will be restored after closing the preview.
· You can use a recent file list.
· The French language file is improved.
July 28th, 2012
· The spline tool vertex calculation is improved.
· You can lock the Vertex/Triangle Mode, when "Add Vertex" or "Add Triangle" is activated (Advanced Options..->Misc.).
July 17th, 2012
· The spline tool has left the beta stage. Spline vertices are arranged with an equal distance.
· The spline tool was moved to the "Add Primitives.." menu.
· Color changes: Default color 7 (old-grey) to 71 (light-bluish-grey) and color 6 (brown) to 70 (reddish brown) [this change will be visible in a fresh installation of this program].
July 10th, 2012New features:
· You can use a spline tool for creating spline curves.
· You can save your data in a LPC - V1.00 legacy format. This format will be read by all LPC versions, but it does not store all pattern information (e.g. metadata, primitives and groups).
· You can switch between the selection of overlapping primitives while CTRL is pressed.
· You can zoom with '+' and '-' too.
· The zoom textfield shows the zoom dialog with just one click.
· The F5/F6 toolboxes are movable.
· Overall program stability and performance is improved.
July 2nd, 2012
· The background image is stored in the LPC-file. It will be synchronised with your local image file. The image will be exported to the same directory of the LPC file, if the original image is not located on your harddisk. This will be done only once and as a result, the LPC file will refer to the exported image.
· LPC is since version 1.3.6 full backwards and forwards compatible. That means, that you'll be able to open files from 1.3.7+ with version 1.3.6, too.
· Minor improvements for LDraw subpart handling