New in version 6.3.1
January 12th, 2015
- Bug fixes:
- Localization: Various minor bugs have been fixed.
- PowerShell: Script «Software_Installed_Not_Installed. ps1» has been improved.
- MS Exchange inventory: the DATA path were not expanded in environment variables.
New in version 6.2.3 (September 5th, 2014)
- New features:
- LMC: Report templates available.
- PowerShell: New PS commandlet Get-LiUserAccounts.
- Bug fixes.
- LMC: Copy of 'License Management' node remains simple folder.
- LMC: query filter condition for timestamp 'Today'.
New in version 6.1.2 (May 7th, 2014)
- LOGINsert: Tray application for comfortable access to LOGINventory6 Configuration, Windows Services and Windows Event log.
- LOGINsert: Subdirectory ‘In Progress’ in Data directory no longer needed.
- Setup: Only complete installation of the base modules (LMC, LOGINquiry, LOGINsert, Configuration).
- Because of ‘Portable LMC’ is the ‘Viewer Only’ installation no longer necessary.
- Setup: Select whether LOGINsert service should be started manually or automatically.
- Configuration: Shows the “Do not use SQL Compact Edition in productive environments to avoid performance issues” hint if licenses are added and SQL CE is configured.
- Offer automatic repair of the DbProviderFactory section in ‘machine.config’ which is sometimes corrupted by third party software.
New in version 5.11.0 Build 5779 (January 24th, 2014)
- Bug Fixes:
- XML-Export Tool: Asset export from Microsoft Access database failed
- XML-Export Tool: Asset export from MySQL database failed
- LOGINfo: VMs missing on ESX 5.1 and 5.5.
New in version 5.11.0 Build 5756 (November 30th, 2013)
- XML-Export Tool: Export assets and license information for LOGINventory6.
- Bug Fixes:
- LOGINfo: SNMP: system.sysname will be used as PCname, except:
- system.systemname is empty or
- system.systemname contains a blank or
- system.systemname contains ’Ricoh’ or
- system.systemname contains ’NRG’ or
- system.systemname contains ‘Unknown’
- LOGINfo: Decrypts invalid license key from Window 8 and Office 2013
- WebInterface: Suppress dialog box when license violation occurs.
- PS Sample Scripts: Updated to be compatible for PS version 3 and 4.
New in version 5.11.0 Build 5730 (September 23rd, 2013)
- LMC: Pop-up on LOGINventory license violation.
- LOGINconfig: XmlExport to transfer asset data to ‘LOGINventory 6′.
- WebInterface: ‘Licensing report’ node added.
- LOGINfo: Move software packages containing “KBnnnn” or “Hotfix” to ‘Hotfixes’ group.
- Bug Fixes:
- LOGINfo: Default value for ping timeout increased from 500 ms to 2000 ms.
- LOGINfo: Check for “SCANIP is in local ip addresses” fixed.
- LOGINsert: No update or insert of assets on LOGINventory license violation.
New in version 5.10.0 Build 5701 (July 22nd, 2013)
- Licenses: Sum up available active licenses.
- LOGINfo: Avoiding scan error 1219 “Conflicting credentials” by trying alternate connections.
- LOGINfo: Ignore LOGINfo.ini in program folder.
- LOGINfo.ini: Display LOGINfo.ini pathname in resulting .LI5 for debugging.
- Manual/Installation guide: Enhanced documentation.
- Bug Fixes:
- PS Sample Scripts: Use numeric comparison on numbers (default: alphabetic).
- PS Sample Scripts: Handling of special date values (e.g. ‘now’).
New in version 5.10.0 Build 5679 (June 6th, 2013)
- LMC: Microsoft Volume Activation information will be shown even in assets details.
- LMC: In “Software”-”Hotfixes” – the filter “Installed” is set to ‘yes’.
- BugReporter: User information will be pre-populated.
- Manual: Minor improvements.
- LOGINfo.ini: The (obsolete) command !defaultscan causes LOGINfo to stop processing the INI-file; the following lines will be ignored.
- LOGINfo: On computers with IE6 the display name can be confusing.
- LOGINfo: Net-SNMP settings ignored if not available.
- Setup: It is not possible to enter a UNC path for the DATA directory during Setup.
New in version 5.10.0 Build 5663 (June 6th, 2013)
- BugReporter: Is now used only for MMC plug-in bugs; all other components will display a message box and/or write to logfile.
- Setup: LOGINventory5 components modified to be found by Windows 8/Windows Server 2012 “Apps search”.
- LOGINfo: Sporadically missing “UserFullname” on Windows desktop OS.
- LOGINfo: Scanning a Hyper-V server installed with non-English language returns no data about installed VMs.
- LOGINfo: Scanning a computer via SNMP, returns no software package entry for the operating system.
- LOGINfo: When scanning with option “Net-SNMP” activated, but without installed NET-SNMP package, LOGINfo falls back to Windows build-in SNMP v1 and read-community “public”.
- Fixed: Abort scan with error code 126 (The requested module was not found).
- LOGINfo: Scan while using NET-SNMP but with wrong parameter aborts with error code -1073741819.
- Fixed: Return error code 5 (Access denied).
- LMC: When using “Scan Now” for an asset, “Done” files will not be saved in the DATA directory subfolder.
- LOGINsert: If an error appears during insert data, LOGINsert finished and called the BugReporter.
- Fixed: LOGINsert continues to insert next file, until all files will be done or “MaxInsertErrorCount” (default: 5) errors will occur.