March 13th, 2013
· New Skins - Better than ever!
· Enhancements to the skin engine and more skin features
· Native Blu-ray Support
· Perfectly Smooth Video Playback with MediaPortal Audio Renderer
· Enhanced out of the box experience and improvements to codec configuration
· "Settings" inside MediaPortal
· Big rework of My Videos
· Text file support in Videos
· Windows 8 Support
February 15th, 2013Major changes:
· The internal player handling of MediaPortal 2 got extended to control an unlimited number of players, which allows us nice things like Video Backgrounds
· Better input handling including support for key shortcuts (see Keyboard shortcuts)
· Copy and paste support for Text Controls / Virtual Keyboard
· Added UPnP compression support, which improves network performance
· Reworked the Fanart handling both on server (extensible provider structure) and client (faster loading)
· Multiple monitors are now supported correctly, MP2-Client can also run fullscreen on secondary screen
· Integrated news plugin, using news ticker in home screen
· Support for more power options. This will be used later for an advanced shutdown menu (WiP)
· Support for reading metadata from video MP4-tags
· Support for picture geo location (lookup country, state, city from GPS coordinates inside EXIF)
· Several tweaks done to further improve performance
· And last but not least: The new skin for MediaPortal 2 - Titanium!
· Now it's possible to use MySQL instead of Microsoft SQLCE, resulting in much better performance and no size limit for database.
· Online Videos MP2 has been updated for Winter Release
February 5th, 2013
· Titan: many fixes and adjustments
· Titan Extended: added support for more community plugins as well as bugfixes and tweaks
· MediaPortal Audio Renderer: fixed a issue with AC3 encoding that could cause a memory leak
· Themes: fixed a bug that could crash MediaPortal when changing themes several times
· Videos inside Pictures section: a lot of problems have been fixed that where present when users tried to play their holiday videos along with viewing their holiday pictures
· Thumbnailer: fixed a bug which caused the creation of a thumb to fail for files which have a semicolon in their name
· Volume Control: A bug was fixed which caused that you could not increase the volume on a fresh install on Windows 7
· TV-Server Database connection: fixed an issue in the upgrade procedure which could change the hostname in gentle.config to "localhost"
July 10th, 2012
· [NSIS base] Installation scripts do not have the right version numbers for alpha, beta and RC releases
April 18th, 2012
· [MediaPortal 1] Operand size mismatch in the 'PresentImage' callback parameters from dshowhelper to MP
· [MediaPortal 1] Video frame size change on TV channel change fails with some decode filters
· [general] Building MediaPortal in x64 environment fails
· [TV / Full Screen] Under certain circumstances the wrong teletext subtitles are shown
· [Videos] Update sqlite to latest version
· [Videos] Update MediaInfo to 0.7.54
· [Music] Next track skin properties are not updated if playlist is changed
· [Music] Wrong skin properties can be shown when using BASS player
· [MPEI] MPEI randomly hangs when installing fonts
· [general] Debug build script for MediaPortal fails to build
· [Music] Music label 2 is not validated
· [Videos] TMDB images search fail (changes in TMDB returned xml)
· 0003809: [Videos] Media description file (*.mds) cause double entry on movie scan
· [Music] Cover art grab does not work for music albums
· [Music] Album view does not drill down
· [Streaming] When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause video playback to hang in a loop
· [TsReader] Black screen on TV start or channel change
· [TsWriter] TsWriter passes incomplete PMT to managed TV Server code
· [TsWriter] PID PMT descriptor size too large for TsWriter
· [TvServer] Prevent "IndexOutOfRangeExceptionin" PatchPMT_AstonCrypt2 code
· [TsWriter] EPG grabbing from DVB stream does not work for Freeview HD (UK) channels
· [TvServer] Update tuning details for 1.2.3
· [TvServer] Digital Everywhere can cause locked CAM
· [TvServer] Building TvServer in x64 environment fails
January 17th, 2012
· 3772 - Weather plugin unable to get data. Sadly the Weather Channel disabled the free access to their API. This means that MediaPortal (among many other free applications) is no longer able to get data. Unfortunately there is no quick fix for this problem which we could add into an 1.2.x hotfix. A complete rework of the weather plugin is planned for 1.3.0.
· 3746 - DaemonTools won't unmount an iso file and crash MediaPortal
· 3760 - Playback of Multi File Cue Sheets starts at wrong position
· 3740 - #play.next.duration in wrong format
· 3775 - WindowPluginBase incorrectly sets GuiProperties when it is not the ActiveWindow
· 3752 - Cyberlink PDVD (DXVA/HAM/SW) codec version 10/11 are not available in codec configuration
· 3711 - Watchdog does not restore taskbar after a crash of MediaPortal
· 3684 - Fixed logging which would write the users database connection login details into the error.log in case of an unavailable SQL-Server
· 3713 - TV-Server tries to tune a channel, even if it knows that it is unavailable
· 3372 - it is not possible to resume playback of recorded radio
· 3683 - TV Guide does not always display correctly if there are multiple channel groups
September 26th, 2011MediaPortal crashes on exit:
· Under some circumstances it is possible that MediaPortal.exe crashes when you close it. Mainly systems running for a very long time are affected.
· scanning for analog radio stations makes TV-Guide unusable
under special circumstances, TV-Service will crash on start up:
· This occurs if the WMC plugin for the Hauppauge Colossus or HD-PVR is installed.
update of satellite transponders inside TV-Server Configuration is not working:
· We previously grabbed the transponder lists directly from the FastSatfinder.com website. Due to load issues this cause for FastSatfinder.com, this is no longer possible, and when you attempt to update them in 1.2.0 or ealier, all your transponder lists are deleted. The team from fastsatfinder has kindly agreed to continue support for us with updated transponder lists which we will host on our own web servers. So 1.2.1 will now download the transponder lists directly from our server. 1.2.1 has the latest Transponder lists integrated.
default graph behaviour for TV-Cards entering idle state is "pause" instead of "stop":
· In 1.2.0 we introduced a new feature that can decrease the time required to tune/change channels by not destroying the graph when the card enters idle state. The related "Advanced Tuning" options are "pause" (keep the graph) and "stop" (destroy the graph). Sadly, during a clean installation of 1.2.0, the default option was set to "pause". Although the "pause" option does give you the speed improvement, it is not supported by many TV-cards (drivers issue). Thus, in 1.2.1 the safer "stop" option is now set as the default. If you did a clean installation of 1.2.0 and now upgrade to 1.2.1, the current setting will change to "stop" for all your TV-Cards. This should ensure maximum stability for all users. If you want to use "pause" instead of "stop", then you have to reset that option in TV-Server Configuration.
September 19th, 2011
· updated tuning details (dvb-s transponder lists)
· updated webepg grabbers
· a few updates to default skin
February 26th, 2011
· This week Microsoft released the Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
· Besides many security fixes, and changes which are provided by Windows Update allready, it also includes many fixes which were not available through Windows Update, such as an fix for a issue with audiodevices connected by HDMI.
· Team MediaPortal recommends the installation of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 on your HTPC.
· For MediaPortal 1 this means that we have to release a very small hotfix, because with MediaPortal 1.1.2 and earlier versions, you will encounter a warning that you run MediaPortal on an not supported Operating System, as soon as you install the Service Pack 1 for Windows 7.
· If you are not using Windows 7, then an upgrade to MediaPortal 1.1.3 is not required.
November 29th, 2010
· While the development of MediaPortal 1.2.0 progresses better than expected, we continue to maintain MediaPortal 1.1.x with this new 1.1.2 hot fix release.
· This release fixes a memory leak which was present in the 1.1.1 version, along with a few other issues.
List of changes:
· 0003196: [Skin Engine] Memory Leak in Texture Manager
· 0003065: [TvServer] Spawned processes pop-up hidden "Run as..." dialog
· 0002926: [TvPlugin] No instant switch to prev/next channel after resuming a paused live TV
November 1st, 2010New Skin Engine Features:
· We added some very nice new features to the skin engine. However, some of these changes do require that skins are updated to work properly with 1.2.0.
· The list of skin related changes between 1.1.x and 1.2.0 can be found on the related wiki pages in our new wiki. Although the new wiki is not quite ready for public beta testing, we wanted to provide our skin designers and testers advanced access to the updated documentation for the 1.2.0 alpha release.
· There is no need to register or login to browse our new wiki since it is only available for browsing at present.· We will be issuing a news release about the wiki once it is ready for public beta test.
· Skin designers should keep track of the new wiki pages regarding any additions we make as we are still in the process of documenting the many new skin features.
· Deda has taken our Videos feature to a whole new level. He has added several new features, as well as speedups and bug fixes.
· These changes will upgrade your videos database. After the upgrade, the database will no longer work with older MediaPortal versions. This is an important consideration when testing 1.2.0 Alpha.
· These changes are already fully documented on the Video Database 1.2.0 page in the Configuration section of the new wiki.
· Note: Users of the FanArt Handler Extension have to wait for a new, 1.2.0 compatible version.
Smooth Video Playback:
· Owlsroost has spent the last few months on enhancing the video playback of MediaPortal. The result of his work is now part of 1.2.0 alpha. Check it out!
· We made several significant changes which improve the overall responsiveness of MediaPortal.· In some cases you will see response times reduced by over 50%. See if you can spot them!
· [Feature] #2977 we now support TV-Cards from Digital Devices
· [Fixed]#2926 No instant switch to prev/next channel after resuming a paused live TV
· [Fixed] #2975 Setup fails to replace files during upgrade
· [Workaround] #2926 - MediaPortal can now work without MediaInfo.dll
· This workaround will help users to play files which cause a freeze of MediaPortal on playback start due to a bug in MediaInfo
· [Fixed] #3089 My Music: Retrieving Artist Info / Album Info is no longer working
· [Feature] #3016 Closed Captions support for DVD
· [Fixed] #2600 when deleting an item, focus jumps to beginning of the list
· [Updated] #3102 updated MediaInfo.dll to latest build - old version could crash MediaPortal with some *.ts files
July 23rd, 2010
· [general] Change logverbosity to "info" for the 1.1.0 final version
· [Skin Engine] Reinstate the skin version check for MP 1.1.0 and increase the skinversion in references.xml
· [general] Update MediaInfo to 0.7.34 (chemelli)
July 2nd, 2010
· [fixed] Some TS files are wrongly detected as video/radio
· [fixed] Pulse and Loop animations do not work because conditional animations do not work
· [fixed] Video thumbnails are not being generated and do not display in RC5
· [fixed] B3 skin does not show recorded TV thumbs in list views
July 2nd, 2010
· [fixed] MPC-HC subtitle engine is not working with MPC splitters
· [fixed] Timeshift repeating on channel change
· [fixed] Starting/stopping a current program recording gives an exception
· [fixed] Scheduled recording could be interrupted by EPG-grabber
· [fixed] bug in MediaInfo.dll causes playback of ATSC recordings to fail
July 2nd, 2010
· [fixed] IMDB grabber script was broken - use the "update grabber scripts" button in MediaPortal Configuration if you upgrade from a previous version of MP!
· [fixed] installation of TV-Server failed in a few cases because TV-Service could not be stopped
· [fixed] RSS plugin did not work
· [fixed] installation of an MediaPortal Extension might fail
· [fixed] Various tuning problems with DVB-T cards
July 2nd, 2010
· [reworked] reporting bugs is now a lot easier
· [fixed] upgrade of Tv-Server can result in a crash
· [fixed]several issues which could prevent an upgrade or a clean installation
· [fixed] Stopping video playback can cause crash to desktop
· [fixed] several memory leaks
· [fixed] Animations using conditional visibility
· [fixed] MyVideos reloads the contents of a folder when stoping playback (which could cause that MP does not respond for quite a time)
· [fixed] last.fm lookup creates a lot of temp files which are not deleted
· [fixed] Some H264 recordings do not play
· [fixed] Pulse and Loop animations do not work
· [fixed] tvservice would sometimes hard crash when writing dx error to log
· [fixed] TeVii issues with graph building and very long tuning using diseqc
· [fixed] RTSP streaming doesn't work after sleep, when re-init TVService is enabled
· [fixed] Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively
· [fixed] stream interuptions/stuttering
· [fixed] Weekly schedules appear 1 (or more) day off in EPG when using SQLServer with certain regional settings
July 2nd, 2010
· [fixed] Random crashes when starting / stopping playback
· [fixed] several memory leaks
· [fixed] several issues in the TvGuide which caused that scheduled recordings were not displayed correctly
· [fixed] Channel Linkage Scanner did not work anymore since Premiere change its name to Sky Germany
· [fixed] Issue with Technotrend where CI MEnu could trigger a crash
· [fixed] Stuttering on tv channels from the ProSieben/Sat.1 Mediagroup
· [fixed] removed blacklisting of FFDShow in TsReader - now it can be used again for the TV-feature and playback of ts files - make sure you use the latest version of ffdshow!
· [fixed] several issues with tv channels which are using dual-mono audiotracks.
· [fixed] various issues with the MTN - video thumbnail creator
· [fixed] Playback of recorded radio is not working
· [fixed] Changing audio language to AC3 does not work
July 2nd, 2010
· New official MediaPortal Logo, Icons and DeployTool graphics created by Joost !
· Added NALU support to TsReader
Now MediaPortal also supports:
· Windows 7 DTV DVD codecs
· divx h.264
· MPC-HC VideoCodec (h.264) (current version of this codec contains a deadlock bug - MPC.HC Team working on a fix!)
· Added support for Apple AIFF Musc Format
· Added support for MIDI (*.mid, *.kar) file format
· Added VUMeter Support for skins
· Faster shares browsing
· Integrated MPTray
· Better overall usability
· Integrated CI menu in MyTV
· Support of ISO/IEC 10646-1(UTF-16) text encoding in DVB
· Added DVB-S2 modulation and DiseqC support for ProfRed cards
· Added DiseqC support for TeVii cards
· Added support for Freesat DVB EPG
· Added support for Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3)
· Added support for GenPix DVB-S devices
August 31st, 2009
· As you might know our original plan was to release the RC1 of MediaPortal 1.1.0. next. Due to the deep changes we did during the last few weeks, and the yet unresolved tasks, we decided that it would be wise to release a BETA 1 today instead of the RC1.
· We do that with the ulterior motive to ensure that MediaPortal 1.1.0 will be the most stable and feature complete release in our long history.
Major changes in this BETA are:
· WebEPG is now included as a plugin for TV-Server
· RTSP Streaming IP can be changed in TV-Server configuration
· (This is useful if the default port is in use by any other application.)
· New OSD's have been slightly reworked and finished
· TV-Server configuration has been reworked in some areas to enhance the usability, like new tuningformats and simplified scan dialog
· Options have been added to TV-Server and MediaPortal Configuration to allow to disable and enable Microsoft MediaCenter Services
· (This is required for TV-Server and Microsoft MCE Remote to work properly.)
· Various memory leaks have been fixed in MediaPortal
· Various fixes for the Topbar in MediaPortal
· Improved Windows 7 compatibillity
· Solved problems caused by IPv6 in TV-Server (only IPv4 is supported!)
· Added dvb-s2 support for ProfRed Cards
· Added CI menu support for Twinhan/Terratec cards
· Improved TV error handling for better user experience
· CI menu and messages are automatically enabled now
· A few more features have been added to the SkinEngine
· Audio seek with different speeds for BASS player
· E-AC3 / DD+ audio stream type support for TV
June 27th, 2009
· 0002299: [My Music] WMP Visualisations were not working (hwahrmann) resolved.
· 0002235: [general] MiniDisplay: code cleanup for iMON driver (chemelli) resolved.
· 0002294: [general] language folder is moved to config dir (chefkoch) resolved.
· 0002293: [general] skin folder is moved to config dir (chefkoch) resolved.
· 0002290: [Skin Engine] GUIPlayListButtonControl creates own images and save to skin media folder (morpheus_xx) resolved.
· 0002289: [My Alarm] Remove MyAlarm plugin (chefkoch) resolved.
· 0002284: [My TV / Home] Record icon sometimes shows in OSD when no recording is taking place (arion_p) resolved.
· 0002286: [Audio player] MediaPortal fails to submit scrobbled tracks (rtv) resolved.
· 0002156: [My Videos] MP prevents autoplay of Blu-Ray/HD-DVD images due to a workaround for a bug (-Manfred-) resolved.
· 0002110: [general] fontEngine.dll crashes when logging folder is not accessible (Tourettes) resolved.
· 0002152: [general] Allow MP to run "on top" in window mode, hide menu control, reduce min window size (morpheus_xx) resolved.
· 0002150: [general] Image file stacking support (-Manfred-) resolved.
· 0002118: [DVD Player] Daemon tools is asked to unmout the image when stopping playback from a physical disk (-Manfred-) resolved.
· 0002098: [My Weather] Weather for any city from GUI (-Manfred-) resolved.
· 0002291: [Powerscheduler plugin] since the removal of TVE2 MediaPortal has no powerscheduler in installations without TV-Server (rtv) closed.
· 0002287: [Configuration] Skin and language settings are not saved on fresh install (rtv) closed.
· 0002070: [Skin Engine] EVR renderer doesn't provide fps information (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002165: [Skin Engine] fontEngine crashes upon MP exit (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002137: [Configuration] Section Music/Video Views: Fast delete raises unhandled exception. (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002164: [Skin Engine] Introduce a limit for texture's size that are added to packed textures (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002204: [Movie Player] Black screen after movie played (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002195: [My Videos] Immediate time steps (arrow up / down) are not configurable (Seidelin) closed.
· 0002210: [general] Screen saver also for paused video (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002211: [general] If MP and TVPlugin versions does not match splashscreen stays on (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0001958: [general] Non-linear stretch (aka Smart Zoom) of 4:3 content gives vertically stretched image on 16:10 screens (Seidelin) closed.
· 0002213: [Home] Videowall doesn't work with screen calibration (misterd) closed.
· 0002214: [My Videos] Auto create Video thumbs (misterd) closed.
· 0002215: [Configuration] Watchdog isn't stopped by Configuration when stopping Mediaportal (misterd) closed.
· 0002161: [TV OSD] Title of upcoming TV show overlaps rec icon (chemelli) closed.
· 0002224: [Configuration] SerialUIR: Exception in Configuration (misterd) closed.
· 0002173: [general] Make SharpZipLib compatible with winzip/winrar/7zip.... (misterd) closed.
· 0002230: [Skin Engine] MP should have a possibility to remember the last focused item in a window (misterd) closed.
· 0002229: [DVD Player] AnyDVD and S3/S4 combination causes incorrect behavior with autoplay (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002231: [DVD Player] Thumbnails are tried to create for DVDs (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002233: [Skin Engine] Texture manager is not removing event handler before disposing the cached texture (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002236: [general] Autoplay ExamineVolume() and ExamineCD() mixed media detection (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002237: [general] Replace DVD player shortcut with more general one (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002178: [My TV / TVGuide] Getting IMDB data for a show in TVGuide creates entry in My Videos (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002219: [general] OS screen saver can trigger on Vista and onwards during playing (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002243: [general] Map both "=" and "+" to volume up (Seidelin) closed.
· 0002252: [My Videos] MediainfoWrapper: "isFLAC" and "VideoDuration" properties are missing (chemelli) closed.
· 0002232: [general] VCD play start has 5 min delay because of mediainfo (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002255: [My Music] When you press "Shuffle" to randomize tracks the player should always start from the first item in the playlist (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002262: [general] "back" goes to fullscreen when no video is playing (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002263: [Setup] ServerBlaster is lacking Hauppauge support (misterd) closed.
· 0002266: [Skin Engine] String comparison logic for the visible property of skin elements (chemelli) closed.
· 0002270: [general] MiniDisplay configuration editor changes always get overwritten with defaults (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002273: [My Pictures] Picture rotation might be wrong (rtv) closed.
· 0002274: [My Pictures] No thumbnail is showing anymore after rotating Pictures (rtv) closed.
· 0002275: [general] MediaInfoWrapper needs a rework to be more flexible (chemelli) closed.
· 0002276: [general] update logging to identify Windows 7 (chemelli) closed.
· 0002281: [Audio player] Last.fm plugin doesn't advance to next song if you leave the plugin screen (rtv) closed.
· 0002278: [general] Win7 Microsoft MCE remote is not working (chemelli) closed.
· 0002271: [My Music] Album with same name from different artists not shown in Album View (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002272: [My Music] Add support for MIDI (*.mid, *.kar) file format (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002260: [My News] Set #selecteditem in News plugin (misterd) closed.
· 0002259: [Configuration] Add more USBUIRT driver infromation to Configuration (misterd) closed.
· 0002257: [My Pictures] Create Thumbnails for Pictures via Configuration (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002148: [general] topbar is not visible when playing media (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002140: [Configuration] add keyboard shortcut for next/previous bookmark in MyVideos (misterd) closed.
· 0002190: [general] remove inbuilt TVE2 (misterd) closed.
· 0002142: [Configuration] VideoDB coverart will not update if you enter a new URL (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002141: [Configuration] crash when pressing "Search for Images" button for video which got deleted (gemx) closed.
· 0002247: [My Videos] Coverart in MyVideos dissapears while grabing moviedata for an new movie (Tourettes) closed.
· 0002202: [My Music] Select first FreeDB entry when AutoPlay = Yes and multiple hits returned (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002169: [My Music] Songs with empty Artist / albumArtist never show up (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002180: [My Music] Exception trying to receive Cover Art for Internet Streams (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002175: [My Music] Internet streams in Playlist always handled as Video (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002256: [My Music] Raise Event on Music Rating Update (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002167: [My Music] Add More fields to Music Database (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002198: [My Music] Upgrade of BASS.Net (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002154: [My Music] VUMeter Support for skins (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002155: [My Videos] Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (cpp2005) closed.
· 0002132: [general] DirectX need to be updated to latest redist (March2009) (chemelli) closed.
· 0002131: [general] Verify if WindowsUpdate was done (chemelli) closed.
· 0001932: [My Videos] Missing view for unseen media (-Manfred-) closed.
· 0002171: [general] Cleanup: all cpp stuff need a folder and bins need to come from there (misterd) closed.
· 0001930: [general] Secondary screen not available = splashscreen problem (chemelli) closed.
· 0002217: [WatchDog] Clearing log directory should delete subdirs, too (flokel) closed.
· 0002146: [My Videos] Some .srt subtitles not showing with .mkv's (Seidelin) closed.
· 0002194: [general] Unsupported OS are hard to recognize in the log (chemelli) closed.
· 0002174: [My Music] Exception while scannng Music Shares may corrupt database (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002176: [My Music] Search in Music should invoke the "Search music" plugin, if enabled (hwahrmann) closed.
· 0002102: [general] Switch from Visual Studio 2005 to 2008 (misterd) closed.
· 0002114: [My Music] Support for Apple AIFF Musc Format (hwahrmann) closed.
May 9th, 2009
· MediainfoWrapper: 720p/1080p/1080i and embedded subs are not correctly identified (chemelli) - resolved
· [Configuration] Shortcut for MP Extension installer needs to be manually launched with admin rights (chemelli) - resolved
· [My TV / Recorded TV] RecordedTv needs a cleanup (rtv) - closed
· [general] MakeDirectoryPath() is not always cleaning the path (chemelli) - closed
· [My Music] Support for Apple AIFF Musc Format (hwahrmann) - closed
· [Video Editor] Video Editor crashes and incorrectly patch continuity counter (Ambass) - closed
· [My Videos] Insert notification is triggered too often (Tourettes) - closed
· [general] Switch from Visual Studio 2005 to 2008 (misterd) - closed
· [general] MiniDisplayLibrary: Matrix Orbital GX nee dupdated 3rd party dll (chemelli) - closed
· [Skin Engine] reduce horizontal and vertical text scroll-speeds (rtv) - closed
· [general] log4net neds to be updated to .NET Framework 2.0 version (chemelli) - closed
· [My TV / Home] Timeshifting is broken (misterd) - closed
April 11th, 2009
· 0002086: [Skin Engine] After pausing video playback OSD is shown after 5 seconds (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002089: [My TV / Scheduled] New recording ->Search screens are misaligned (chemelli) - closed.
· 0002088: [My Videos] Not possible to time advance to END when watching video (misterd) - closed.
· 0002071: [My TV / Recorded TV] MediaPortal freezes when going from LiveTV to Recorded TV (TV-Server-multiseat) (gibman) - closed.
· 0001936: [general] MP solution need a cleanup (chemelli) - closed.
· 0002057: [My Music] Last.fm plugin does not allow to switch the account user (rtv) - closed.
· 0002063: [My Music] No Vis was shown, if either Sonique or Winamp Vis is not present (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002064: [My Music] Implement CUE support (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002014: [Setup] Up / Down buttons should be remove from Channel tab in setup (MrHipp) - closed.
· 0001969: [general] Default skin has huge performance issue with 128MB GPUs (rtv) - closed.
· 0002080: [general] MediaPortal was started too early on resume from standby, causing WatchDog errors (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002067: [Skin Engine] Animations of default skin do not provide a smooth experience (rtv) - closed.
· 0002081: [Skin Engine] Scrolling texts are not smooth (rtv) - closed.
· 0001956: [Skin Engine] MediaPortal crashes when going to plugin and back to basic homescreen (misterd) - closed.
· 0002066: [Skin Engine] When Spincontrol in (Big)Icon view is selected than the list isn't reachable anymore (misterd) - closed.
· 0001994: [Skin Engine] folder.jpg is displaced broader then the actual button in (big)icon view (misterd) - closed.
· 0001993: [Skin Engine] when focusing the spincontrols by remote in (big)icon view then last item shows focused and unfocused gfx (misterd) - closed.
· 0001972: [Setup] Under USBUIRT "Learn MediaPortal Command" is available to click on and shouldn't be (-Manfred-) - closed.
· 0001998: [Skin Engine] Threading issue with texture cache (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002032: [DVD Player] DVD playback stop crash due to MiniDisplay plugin (chemelli) - closed.
· 0002033: [My Videos] ShouldStack() / RemoveStackEndings() need a small rework (chemelli) - closed.
· 0002035: [general] MiniDisplay: kill iMON Manager under Vista leave systray icon in place (chemelli) - closed.
· 0002037: [My Music] Upgrade of BassVis (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001917: [My Videos] Allow default audio language for video files (DMAN) - closed.
· 0002039: [My Videos] Default subtitle language is not always working (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0001934: [Skin Engine] music vis displayed during picture slideshow (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002041: [My Music] Music Tagreadershould handle WMP Ratings (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002043: [general] MP fails at various places when the internet connections needs a proxy with authentication (rtv) - closed.
· 0002011: [My Videos] xml files inside subfolders cause extremelly slow navigation speed (misterd) - closed.
· 0002045: [Configuration] PDVD sections need a cleanup (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001988: [Skin Engine] last.fm radio displays blackbox in place of current radio station (rtv) - closed.
· 0002046: [general] Skip GC.Collect() calls when MP switches tracks and an external player is active (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002050: [general] Null reference error resulting from mantis 0002046 (Symphy) - closed.
· 0002051: [My Music] MusicShareWatcher and Music DB Reorg should only scan checked shares (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002053: [general] Debug info with '!' shows VMR9 when EVR renderer is used (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002054: [DVD Player] DVD audio language selection doesn't show stream details (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002055: [Skin Engine] Restore from minimized broken in Vista (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0002068: [Skin Engine] '!' reports wrong FPS for video (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0001964: [My Videos] resume date for movies are not always set when using database on network. (gibman) - closed.
· 0001967: [general] dynamic refreshrate could cause playback to stop. (gibman) - closed.
· 0001971: [Skin Engine] Radio Guide lacks consistency with latest TV Guide improvements (rtv) - closed.
· 0001976: [Setup] Filter settings of the default MPC-HC codecs should be handled in one place (flokel) - closed.
· 0001666: [Skin Engine] center of zoom animations is not in the center of the screen (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001975: [Configuration] Default aspect ratios for TV and Video changed when cycling through ratios in MediaPortal (misterd) - closed.
· 0001946: [Configuration] Do not allow multiple instances of Configuration.exe (rtv) - closed.
· 0001979: [general] Vista's GPU recovery feature causes hang (misterd) - closed.
· 0001999: [DVD Player] DXVA on/off option is ignored if decoder is CyberLink PowerDVD (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001997: [My Videos] Image file mounting improvement (-Manfred-) - closed.
· 0002010: [general] SMS style keyboard doesn't work (misterd) - closed.
· 0002018: [My TV / Recorded TV] Seeking in ts files is sometimes a bit random (Ambass) - closed.
· 0002019: [My TV / Recorded TV] FRW/FFW not accurate on ts files. (Ambass) - closed.
· 0002021: [My TV / Recorded TV] Timeshift buffer start doesn't wait audio&video to start. (Ambass) - closed.
· 0002020: [My TV / Recorded TV] Jumping to end of timeshift during live Tv jumps a bit behind. (Ambass) - closed.
· 0001965: [My Music] Tagreader should handle ratings fund in APE tags (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0002016: [My Videos] Using external player causes "unable to play" message (-Manfred-) - closed.
· 0001981: [My Videos] In some cases MP doesn't use preferred codecs set in MP config for mkv's (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0001938: [general] Freeze on resume from standby (rtv) - closed.
· 0001990: [Configuration] Configuration doesn't start on top (misterd) - closed.
· 0001924: [My Music] Upgrading BASS (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001849: [general] Remove unused code/resources files (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001953: [Configuration] Aspect ratio descriptions/list is not the same on all sections (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001961: [WebEPG] Removal of multiple items raises an exception (misterd) - closed.
· 0001884: [Configuration] Configuration should remember the removal of optical disk drives (flokel) - closed.
· 0001910: [general] MP does not show more than 20 shares (rtv) - closed.
· 0001896: [My Weather] No city selected in my weather, incorrect behaivour (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001900: [My Videos] When using filmstrip, navigation blocked when returning from movie info (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001920: [My Settings] Skin selection is clumsy (rtv) - closed.
· 0001921: [general] Input actions may be delayed (rtv) - closed.
· 0001138: [general] localization problem (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001925: [My Pictures] Picture plugin might become unresponsive during DB additions (rtv) - closed.
· 0001928: [general] Handling of network shares is not optimal (rtv) - closed.
· 0001906: [general] Restart bug with restart.vb script on some vista computers (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001945: [My Pictures] Freeze when you delete the last picture running a slideshow (rtv) - closed.
· 0001882: [My Videos] Update included MPC codecs to latest version (flokel) - closed.
· 0001871: [My Videos] Black screen after stopping video_ts playback (flokel) - closed.
· 0001949: [Configuration] Allow useage of PowerDVD's DVD Navigator filter (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001950: [My Settings] Skin change is broken inside MySettings (rtv) - closed.
· 0001948: [general] Removal drive should be detected (misterd) - closed.
· 0001944: [general] User should be informed if a file cannot be played (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001954: [Configuration] Timeshifting on/off function should be hidden when TvPlugin is installed (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001939: [general] Make List of supported extensions for Daemon Tool configureable (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001941: [My Music] Handle "AC/DC" correctly in Tagreader (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001423: [general] MP should check if TVE is at the same SVN level to avoid odd behaviour (gemx) - closed.
· 0001902: [general] MiniDisplay: Some drivers are missing compared to ExternalDisplay (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001931: [general] Update the VirtualKeyboard for SMS style text insertion (misterd) - closed.
· 0001915: [general] Check if correct version of Managed DirectX dll are installed (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001850: [general] Update Managed DirectX dll (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001852: [general] Core have some leftover (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001885: [My Music] Switching to Fullscreen Music with no Visualisation set, should switch to Now Playing instead of showing a black screen (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001922: [My Videos] mkv's with languages inside container, shows only blank selections in GUI (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001889: [My Videos] AVI files with subtitles dont work with EVR (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001919: [My Settings] Allow My Video audio language to be adjusted in the GUI (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001918: [My Settings] Enable subtitles to be enabled / disabled from the gui. (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001897: [My Videos] Video views set in MP Configuration not used in GUI. (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001808: [general] Volume bar with "Vista" preset and controlling "Wave" has balancing issues (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001847: [general] Extend autoplay to support Blu-Ray and HD DVD disks (Tourettes) - closed.
· 0001904: [My Videos] MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001888: [Configuration] Some mainboards do not handle waking from standby properly (Seidelin) - closed.
· 0001898: [WatchDog] When using MP Logs Collector, DX logs are not collected (flokel) - closed.
· 0001890: [My Videos] Emedded subtitles show with MKV files although subtitles are disabled (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001892: [My Videos] MKV videos with AAC audio may not play with sound using the internal player. (DMAN) - closed.
· 0001887: [WebEPG] WebEPG-Conf uses gentle.config from wrong folder (misterd) - closed.
December 22nd, 2008
· 0001857: [Skin Engine] #selecteditem isn't cleared on init (misterd) - closed.
· 0001837: [general] Screen is blanked while in EPG view (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001772: [My Videos] Bug when searching imdb while playing music (Bavarian) - closed.
· 0001872: [WatchDog] Rework on MP Log Collector (flokel) - closed.
· 0001854: [general] Autocrop not handled properly for aspect ratio "Zoom" (Seidelin) - closed.
· 0001878: [My Music] Downloaded artist images have a very low resolution (rtv) - closed.
· 0001880: [Configuration] Rename "Movie" section to "Video" (flokel) - closed.
· 0001838: [general] MiniDisplay: incorrect progress bars values info (iMON LCD) (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001851: [general] Update Assembly versions (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001859: [general] Gentle.config is created in the wrong location (misterd) - closed.
· 0001867: [My Music] Scheduled Music reorganization over several days, makes it adding shares multiple times (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001877: [My Music] Music Visualisation overlays Video Window (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001869: [My Music] Target Invocation Error when setting Visualisation Window (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001856: [My Music] Some cover art embedded into MP3 files won't be extracted (rtv) - closed.
· 0001835: [Configuration] Configuration splashscreen hides sometimes the hint dialog (misterd) - closed.
· 0001853: [general] MiniDisplay: Custom Characters are lost (chemelli) - closed.
· 0001840: [My Music] Exception in Tagreader reading an untagged file (hwahrmann) - closed.
· 0001836: [My Music] Remote Cntrol stops working under certain conditions (hwahrmann) - closed.