April 19th, 2012
· Updated "VariableKeyboard" plugin to a newer version (bug fixes and a new FindMethod)!
· Added "Check for updates" feature! disable update checking at startup using the "Settings" menu.
· Added a new parameter "-silent"!
· Added a new menu item under the "Help" menu called "Plugin Development Guide" which links you to our plugin development guide.
April 19th, 2012
· Plugins can now be used with Mouse Recorder Pro 2! build your own plugins and take control over your scripts with the code your write!
· Fixed MRP2 not closing correctly issue. Now hooks are being uninstalled
· when appplicatin closes.
· New "Type Keyboard" event! now you can simulate keyboard string writing
· using this event. No key down\up combintation is required!
· Use MRPEditor "Add Event" (Edit > Events > Add or Alt + A) feature to add this event or MRP2 Edit > Add "Type Keyboard" Event.
· Advanced "Slower - Faster" script speed indicator algorithm improved!
· "Merge with a script" feature got fixed - events are now being added at the bottom of other events as decribed!
Mouse Recorder Pro 2 now comes with 3 different plugins:
· 1. PickyRecorder - Filters out events you not wish to be recorded\played.
· 2. UltraScript - Makes your script work on any screen resolution!
· 3. VariableKeyboard - Allows you to make a dynamic script playing. "Type Keyboard" events can be replaced with any other strings using this plugin.
· Minor bug fixes.
April 19th, 2012
· Added the "Escape" key to the editor "Add Event" dialog.
· Added the option to record keyboard input right from the editor!
· Added the option to attached comments to events. You can use Alt + C (or View > Show Comments) to view comments
· on the script and use Ctrl + C (Edit > Set Event Comment) to set the comment attached to the event on MRP2.
· Fixed some key press bugs, these keys were not pressed although they were recorded: Left and right window key, Print screen, NumLock.
· Added a context menu to MRP2 events list. By selecting an item in the list and right clicking on the events list you can
· play from the selected item, remove the item or set a specfic comment to the selected item.
· Now you can continue your script playing from the last point it was stopped!
· use the Edit > Script > Play from last stop menu item or just press "Ctrl + Shift + P".
· Added the "-playfromX" (switch the X with the event index) parameter. This allows you to load your scripts and start playing them from a specific
· event index, skipping any unnecessary events!
January 2nd, 2011
· Fixed issues with Windows 2000 server error (IsUserAdmin missing API).
· Fixed left handed users left and right click issues, MRP2 now swaps the buttons when necessary.
July 29th, 2010
· Fixed the hidden toolbar showing up on unnecessary events (mouse moved away from the toolbar region before the show up delay).
· Added the option to use shortcut keys for recording and playing without the need of holding a modifier key (alt, ctrl, shift, win),
· you can start\stop a recording\playing by only pressing one key after setting "None" instead of alt\ctrl\shift\win in the settings window (Edit > Settings)
· look for the "Interaction Keys" region under the General tab.
· Added an option to show a save as dialog instead of saving the script right away to the scripts directory on new scripts after pressing the save button,
· this option can be turned on by going to Edit > Settings > More and checking the "Show a save dialog on new scripts instead of saving to the scripts directory".
· Added an option to show an overwrite dialog on exiting scripts instead of saving right away.
· this option can be turned on by going to Edit > Settings > More and checking the "Show an overwrite dialog if script already exists".
· Fixed the "Pop up MRP right after a recording/playing" feature, now MRP will pop to the top windows
· z-order instead of being behind other windows.
· Mouse Recorder Pro 2 now supports DirectX games (Now you can play a script in a DirectX game and it will be played correctly).
· Improved the "Script Playing Speed" feature at the Advanced menu, now it's alot more easier to increase or reduce the script playing
· speed instead of editing the script...! (This menu can be found at the main MRP window by pressing the "Advanced" button).
· Fixed the script not being repeated bug occuring when user doesn't use the shortcut keys to stop a recording.
· Added a delay of 1 second after each script playing, this fixes the bug that occures when the script playing calls MRP to record.
· Added an option in Mouse Recorder Pro Editor to drag any set of selected script items and move it to another location in the script using Drag & Drop!
· Fixed MRP editor Ctrl + T shortcut issue - multiple function used the same shortcut instead of one.
· Added a new button for MRP editor - this button replaces words/sentences the user recorded (working only on words once, with no corrections).
· Added a new feature in the add "Start Process" event dialog that allows the user to decide the window style to open the process with.
· Added shortcut keys text to MRP Editor buttons tooltips.
· Fixed the limit of the custom every 100 Minutes/Hours/Etc... in the MRP Calendar event adding.
· MRP Calendar uses a new method to compare times - this method is more reliable and fixes the script not playing bug when time arrives.
· A new welcome screen now appears instead of the old welcome screen design.
· Added a small hidden easter egg.
March 31st, 2010
· Mouse Recorder Pro now required Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 because of Windows 7 Support.
· Added a new hidden toolbar menu! put your mouse on the top middle of your screen, you are now able to see the new hidden menu that makes the recording, playing, and other tasks easier...!
· Fixed main window title bar not being updated after loading a script.
· Fixed a bug after clicking the Save button nothing happens when animated buttons are disabled.
· Fixed arrow keys bug, arrow keys wore treated like the numeric arrow keys, now the arrow keys are treated correctly.
· Added a new menu item to the help menu called "Help Videos" that directs the user to Nemex Studios youtube channel with different tutorial.
· Added some new startup parameters\arguments like "-record" to start a recording immediatly and "-play" to play a script("-autorun" does the same effect), if there is no script loaded the load script dialog will popup. you may use "-close" to close the application instead of using "-end" (the same effect).
· Added support to Windows 7 new taskbar features: you can now take control over your scripts using the jumplist feature in windows 7. You are now able to see the progress of Mouse Recorder Pro tasks by just looking at the taskbar.
· Fixed mouse and keyboard recording bugs with Windows 7, Mouse Recorder Pro stopped tracking the mouse and\or the keyboard in certain situations (Because of the LowLevelHookTimeOut).
· Mouse Recorder Pro 2 will now minimize to the taskbar when recording \ playing and show the appropriate icon in each case on Windows 7 instead of minimizing to the tray icon (On Windows XP and Vista MRP will still minimize to tray).
· By default now MRP will not minimize itself to the tray icons when the user clicks on the minimize button, this feature can be enabled via the settings menu.
December 1st, 2009
· Fixed compatibility issues with Windows 7/Vista with UAC on.
· Changed in application window icon to MRP184.108.40.206 icon.
· All files are now being saved (Except MRP scripts) on the AppDataRoamingMouse Recorder Pro directory.
· MRP Scripts default save directory changed to DocumentsMy Recorded Scripts.
· Fixed an issue where changing default scripts save directory still creates a new script on the default MRP2 location when opening MRP2.
· Now you can play your script infinite number of times by setting 0 at the Advanced > Number of times box.
· Now you can set your script to be replayed more than 1500 times.
· Added an option to MRP Calendar that allows you to play a script a number of times at a scheduled time/date.
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor: Some icons have been resized.
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor: New functions: combine close delay events, add a mouse left and right mouse clicks is now more simple, change all same type events with a custom input, add a mouse position event by setting the mouse on the location you want and pressing "Alt + X", close all open events (like mouse down, or key down), add delay event after each event.
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor: Fixed "Reduce/Increase" function, now the "Reduce" function will work as described. (for example: choosing "60% to reduce will make your script 60% faster)
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor: added a missing key on the keypress event: the windows key.
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor: New buttons for new and some old functions.
· New script handling system, MRP and MRP Editor are now synchronized.
· While recording and pressing the "Stop" button on MRP, MRP Minitoolbar, and context menu Mouse Recorder Pro will ignore that.
· Repeat script playing bug seems to be fixed, now script repeat should work fine.
September 22nd, 2009
· Added a new feature in MRPEditor which allows you to reduce or increase a script speed by a certain percentage (Use this to increase your script speed instead of removing delays).
· A new icon
· Added the option to play a task every couple of hours in MRP Calendar.
· Fixed a wrong key mapping "" (Bug reported).
· Fixed mouse recording accuracy, Mouse Recorder Pro is now much more accurate then ever!
· Fixed a mouse tracing bug with gaming mouses (like the Logitech G5) where
· MRP couldn't record well mouse movements (Bug reported).
· Added a feature that tells MRP no to pop up after a recording/playing (can be found in the Settings window).
· This version is more "CPU" friendly.
· Notes: This new version can load old MRP2 scripts (MRP2 - MRP220.127.116.11), but older MRP2 versions will not be able to load any of the newely created scripts of MRP 18.104.22.168 (or old modified script by MRP 22.214.171.124).
· Also, if you would like do increase or reduce a script speed use MRPEditor new button "Reduce/Increase Delays" instead of removing delay events, removing delays events will cause the script to run too much fast that the computer will not be able to respone certain tasks(if you still wish to remove all delays, you can add a delay between each event in the Advanced window of MRP2).
November 14th, 2008
· Mouse scrolling fixed (you can change scrolling method manualy in the settings window)
· Mouse Recorder Pro Editor application updated.
· A new event added "Start Process" Event, user will be able to open an application without the need of recording it (can be added in MRP Editor application).
· Added a new application called "MRPlay", now you will be able to open your scripts by using shortcuts!
· Fixed "white" marker on the icons.