June 2nd, 2009Changes/Bugfixes:
· The error message: "could not get ClassID" is no longer displayed after launching Nero Burning ROM.
· "Continue multisession" projects are displayed in the correct size.
· Volume is correct when using the "Save Tracks" option (MP3 only).
· Nero Recode (220.127.116.11)
· The option "Shutdown down computer when finished" works correctly.
· .TS files can be opened.
· The error message "Out of memory" is no longer displayed during the burn process.
· The error message "DirectShow error" is no longer displayed when encoding to an iPod format.
· Nero Vision (18.104.22.168)
· Import your PowerPoint presentations and convert to DVD-Video or BD for TV playback (requires installed Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 or 2007)
· Archive HD movies in highest quality AVCHD format to HDD including USB stick and flash memory card, SD Card and Memory Stick(TM), even without the use of an optical recorder
· After exporting files from Nero Vision, it is possible to return to the original file.
· Text effects in Nero Vision work properly after using the "static" effect.
· Support for *.m2v files added to Nero Vision.
· Nero Vision supports previous version project files.
· .wmf files are displayed correctly in preview window.
· Nero Vision no longer prompts for DTS Plug-in when adding *.m2ts file with both Dolby and DTS audio tracks.
· All *.mov files play back with audio in the preview screen.
· The text effect "Space Scroller" no longer inserts white squares when line breaks are in the text.
· Temporary files are removed automatically after burning to disc or to Image Recorder.
· Smart3D menus play back correctly on DVD+VR.
· Eliminated "runtime error" when burning large AVCHD projects.