New in version 126.96.36.199
December 20th, 2013
- Added support for Opera Blink (Opera +15)
- Added .Net runtime 4.5 support
- Main window is loaded a bit more faster now
- Some graphics inconsistencies was fixed
- Removed Cloud-backup support (It doesn't had the success I expect when it was released in 2011)
- Drag and drop bbf/zip/rar file improved and load backup file from his extension (bbf) works beter now
- Added language chinese
- Languages english and spanish was updated with few corrections
- Some small bugs are fixed
New in version 188.8.131.52 (August 11th, 2012)
- NEW: BrowserBackup is now Freeware (free of charge).
- NEW: Added support for Opera 12.01-12.50.
- FIX: Some small bugs are fixed
- UPD: Installer version updated
New in version 184.108.40.206 (September 29th, 2011)
- NEW: Support for Opera 12 (in testing).
- IMP: Added more timeout for HTTP calls for verification and backup to the cloud.
- IMP: Reinforced the user authentication system to make it more reliable.
- FIX: Fixed problem with deleting the temporary folder in BB when files are read-only.
- FIX: Small bugs fixed.
- UPD: updated language Slovak
New in version 220.127.116.11 (September 29th, 2011)
- NEW: Added support for backing up your icons and favicons (Opera).
- NEW: CloudBackup; Added progress bar showing the disk space usage per user on the server.
- IMP: CloudBackup; The maximum upload size for backup is now 20 MBytes (Before 7 MBytes).
- IMP: CloudBackup, has limited space available per user to 200 MB.
- IMP: CloudBackup; Added 10-character string of random chunk to the name of each backup to improve security against brute force attacks.
- IMP: CloudBackup; Reload / Refresh list is in a different thread of the main window.
- FIX: CloudBackup; When an error occurs in the cloud to put an invalid filename is wrong refreshed the label.
- FIX: Bitmap buttons wrong Make / Restore Backup.
- FIX: Crash in certain circumstances due to the command "-mhe" of 7zip.exe in files with a Zip.
- FIX: now detects if files are locked (read only) in the portfolios of BB and informs the user of this situation.
- FIX: Small bugs fixed.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (September 29th, 2011)
- FIX: Fixed issue with some resolutions / dpi. Caused some serious visual disturbances.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (March 29th, 2011)
- NEW: Support for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0. (Compiled in. NET 2.0 VS2010 IDE).
- This version has support enabled and set to work in any of these versions of NET Framework.
- Stand-alone compatibility with Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7. (XP needs the. NET 2.0 or higher!).
New in version 126.96.36.199 (March 29th, 2011)
- IMP: executable size reduced by 10%.
- FIX: Open from command-line has been fixed (Final Attempt!)
- FIX: CloudBackups; Misinterpretation of the status messages from the server.
- FIX: Some problems without much importance has been resolved.
New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta (March 18th, 2011)
- FIX: RegSystem, sometimes at the beginning of BB says you demo.
- FIX: CloudBackups; By uploading a backup to the cloud said that there was an error (false positive).
New in version 184.108.40.206 Beta (March 18th, 2011)
- NEW: In the last step you can specify a static route * to store the backups.
- IMP: Some improvements logical Previous and Next button in the wizard.
- IMP: CloudBackups, now supports the role of F2 and Delete
- IMP: RegSystem, now is a little faster to verify the user and no longer crashes the program to perform this task.
- IMP: RegSystem; When the user registration code is correct characters are hidden for security.
- IMP: CloudBackups; Improved communication protocol for greater fault tolerance.
- FIX: RegSystem, Crash is not detected any enabled network adapter on your PC.
- FIX: RegSystem; not recognize it if it was connected to the Internet or not the start of BB.
- FIX: Main; Enhanced events GotFocus LostFocus and text boxes.
- FIX: CloudBackups; Crash under certain circumstances to select an item from the list.
- FIX: CloudBackups, now all controls are disabled when downloading a backup of the cloud.
- FIX: CloudBackups; Fixed problem downloading a renamed element.
- FIX: CloudBackups, now checks the size of the file to upload and the maximum allowed by the system.
- FIX: Lng; Possible crash if you set a language item that exceeds the total number of languages available.
- FIX: Main, Start from the command line was broken.
- FIX: Main; Some defects graphics in Windows XP.
- DEL: Main; Removed backup button on the top step. It is no longer necessary.
- LNG: Some chains have been entitled to be translated .* If you do not select any dialogue will route selection provided (as before).